thirteen

after jimin suddenly just, out with his words, jungkook had looked at him with confused eyes that quickly changed to a blend of fearfulness and detest. he obviously didn't want to go.

the boy found himself griping inside, both flustered and exasperated with himself. he couldn't miss anymore days really. one or two at most, but even that was a stretch. he had to finish his degree, move on so he could move past the darker more malicious nature of people on campus and live a better life.

yet at the present moment, classes were at the back of his mind. gone, vanquished, extinguished from tonight because, why think about classes when you're being kidnapped? much more daunting tasks to tackle, like, escaping?

then again, jimin had proved to be not the typical villain. friends, they were calling each other now.

however, jungkook didn't mention his pronounced loathing of the situation. instead he rose from his seat and knit his brows.

"i don't have any clothes.." jimin heard him say.

a grin slapped across his mouth, "ive got some stuff if you want to use that." and so jungkook changed into some of jimin's clothes. jimin told him to pick whichever ones he wanted, and jungkook had done just that.

when he left jimin's bathroom, he came out with a pair of his tight black jeans on and a gray hoodie. the shoes were jungkook's pair, the one he wore over.

jimin's eyes scoured across jungkook's body, eyes flitting across his legs like they had a mind of their own.

"you look good in those," jimin commented as he crossed his arms smugly. the jeans fit him in all the right places, hugging his thighs and rump tightly through the fabric. it was a treat for jimin's eyes, and even his mind. a shameless guy he was, what could he say? the heart wants what it wants, and the lust of flesh likes what it likes.

when jungkook heard him, his cheeks were sprinkled with pink dust, as if a fairy had blessed him with a cheeky glow. he looked away from the other and stared elsewhere, so he couldn't see the pink melt across his skin. "thanks," he murmured slowly. jimin's face grew a merry smile at his response, and he reached over to pull at jungkook's arm.

"now lets get going."

jungkook raised a brow, "and where are you going?"

"taking you to school idiot. you think i'd let you walk?" jimin rolled his eyes with a taint smile, and before jungkook could protest he shoved him out the door, his small backpack in his hand.

they piled into his car, and jimin tossed the pack across to jungkook who caught it in his lap. the younger then looked up and shot him a mild glare.

"so, you go to the university jin does right?" jimin started up the engine and pulled off down the street, the heat exiting the back visible in the side view mirror as it ascended into the atmosphere. jungkook watched it with thoughtful eyes.

"mm," jungkook mumbled. jimin glanced at him and sighed softly. he was being a bit sour. he should know jimin was only being playful right? of course he knew he wasn't emotionless he was just defensive. too defensive. so he had to be careful, that was supposed to be utterly obvious.

jimin ended up arrived in the schools back parking lot much faster than he anticipated, and it seemed like they could have shown up early, but their talk at breakfast seemed to have stolen time from them like a goblin stealing bread from a little girl's basket.

jungkook exited the car once he had halted. sliding with ease out of the passenger seat and stepping onto firm sidewalk ground. it seemed he did it slowly, like he wasn't sure if he should say something. neither of them seemed sure if they should speak, so there was a silence-