1. Sleepover

"Don't listen to them, Lydia. They are just jealous that they lost theirs to a random guy at a party..drunk, and not remembering a bit of it. Nothing special", Allison said trying to comfort her best friend. They were both on their way back to Allison's to hang out, and watch a movie. Just forget about school. But that topic wasn't something Lydia would just forget like that.

"Allison, I'm pretty sure that the freshmen that came here aren't virgins, we're almost graduating and I'm still not going to be able to find "the perfect guy". Now that I think about it...it's kind of pathetic", lydia sighed, and kept her eyes on the road trying not to make eye contact to the girl beside her.

"Maybe there's no such thing as a perfect guy", lydia said while other things went through her mind.

"Yes there is, I lost mine to Scott, and he was the perfect guy, so why wouldn't there be a perfect guy for you?", Allison kept her eyes on Lydia who didn't seem to listen.

Lydia sighed. She was tired, everyday going to school getting harassed, not that she cared, but when it becomes a habit it's kind of hard to ignore. Specially that bitch, Malia. (No hate on Malia btw) Perfect beautiful brown hair, long skinny legs, and eyes that can catch every single guy they want. Malia was actually the girl that started talking about Lydia being a virgin. Lydia isn't the only virgin in beacon hills high-school, but she is someone malia hates. It all started when malia saw Lydia and Allison's brother, Stiles, watching a movie alone together at his house. Malia was on her way to pick Stiles up, cause they are kind of together. What Malia didn't know was that Allison was in the bathroom when Malia saw Stiles and Lydia alone together. It's not like a big deal, Lydia hates Stiles. They've known each other as long as Lydia and Allison. He's not a guy Lydia would ever date, actually he's the opposite of her. She's a virgin, and he's kind of a bad boy if you can say it like that. Secrely...there was something very attractive about him.

As soon as Lydia saw Allison's house, she pulled the car over, and looked at her best friend.

"I'm just tired of waiting".

~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡

"Okay chips, popcorn, coke, candy, reeses and cupcakes, all ready", Lydia yells from the kitchen.

"Blankets, pillows, hoodies and-" Allison said before finishing the sentence and putting the dvd in- "movie ready!", she smiled. Lydia carried all of the snacks to the couches, before she furrowed her eyes, looking at the hoodies. "Hmm where is my hoodie?", lydia asks as she took a look at Allison smiling innocently.

"Allison?", Lydia said raising her eyebrows, and hands on each side of her waist.

Allison kept smiling before she gave up and exhaled. "Fine, your hoodie got ruined", she closed her eyes to not look at Lydia's angry face.

"What!"

"Look I'm sorry! I was holding your hoodie to wash it, but then i had to check if my car was locked..before i dropped it", she squeezed her eyes, not wanting to finish the rest.

"Dropping it on what?"

Allison sighed and opened her eyes to face Lydia. "Dog poop".

"Eeeew! You dropped my hoodie on shit! Aaaaaaaaarrrh, Allison that was our late night hoodie!", lydia said loudly with an upset voice.

"I'm so so so sorry, Lydia. You can just borrow Stiles' lacrosse hoodie", Allison said handing it to Lydia. Lydia took a look at the hoodie in front of her with crossed arms. Till she gave in. His hoodie was more comfy anyways.

"Btw, why is your bathroom broken?", lydia questioned.

"Oh yeah i don't know, but some guys will be fixing it tomorrow. For now the only bathroom we can use is Stiles' ", Allison said as rolling her eyes cause she knew that she would be waiting for Stiles and a random girl making .... and never be able to use his bathroom.