21: Making ♡ -Prom Pt: 2

22k, Seriously? I did NOT expect this fanfic to get over 10k honestly. Thank you for reading, voting and commenting. ♡

Complaint tho... 😐: Those of you who reads my fanfic... THANK YOU ♡... but seriously bruh... I spend hours writing each chapter, but some people can't press that little tiny star button down below😑😑... I understand if you don't vote because it's a smut chapter and you don't want anyone to see that you read Stydia smuts (I do that too...) But if you are one of those persons who doesn't vote because it's a smut chapter... you're not gonna vote this chapter either 😊😈😊 ENJOY WHAT'S/ (who is) ABOUT TO COME.

So, as most people would say... MATURE CONTENT.

( 4424 WORDS, GOD)

~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡

Malia might be a crazy young girl, deperat for attention, but she was smart at such sick situations. She will never stop until she sees Lydia suffer and lose. Then one day, she figured out what to do that would make Lydia regret the night of her life.

It was the same day as prom. She was heading to Stiles' house and stood outside of their garden, staring at the tree house. She smirked and climbed up.

~♡~

Stiles walked slowly down the stairs to get himself cooler water. He sat down at the kitchen counter, bored and thinking about how Lydia would make it through the last prom without him being there. He shaked off his thoughts, and jumped down of the counter, heading back to his room.
Before he walked a step further, his father passed by him, telling him that he was going to work.

"Stiles..." the sheriff said before opening the front door. Stiles turned his head and itched his brown sweaty hair.

"Hmm?"

His father sighed and fisted his hands with his stare at the floor, as if he was about to tell him news more scary than his mother's death.

"Uhm..." he sighed and catched his eyes. "Nothing," He turned around to open the door again, until Stiles insisted that he would tell him what was wrong.

"Look, you should really go to the prom," he said and left before Stiles could ask him any questions.

Stiles sighed and walked out to the garden. He smiled at the memories when he looked at the tree house, but then he eyed the stars. He smirked when his smart brain had an idea. He rushed back inside and took the box filled with light and decorations from the closet.

~♡~

Warm air hit her every time she stood in the center of the dance floor to find Allison and Kira. The prom was filled with couples dancing, kissing, laughing and having a great time, while she had no date at all. She went back to the table, sitting alone. Allison And Kira had come a few time to keep her company but Lydia kindly rejected and told them to have a great time. Even if she didn't have a great time, she didn't want them to miss the prom. What surprised them all the most was Isaac and Kira dancing close together and it even shocked them all when they kissed. They all asked them what the hell was going on and Isaac answered by saying that he and Kira had been secretly dating for 7 months. They all stood there with wide open mouthes. Allison and Lydia looked at each other and began jumping and screaming at Kira. They dragged her in the bathroom giggling and asking questions. Each time Kira told them how sweat and gentle Isaac was, the two girls giggled and pushed slightly at Kiras shoulders.

"Why didn't you tell us!" Allison chuckled loudly.

Kira looked down at her feet with red cheeks and a big shy smile on her face. "I... I Don't know..."