10. School Trip/ Bandage Pt: 1

So sorry for not updating in a while. I've been busy af with my school project. But here's the new chapter.

Her shaking body at 3am was no longer cold, but warmed up with a blue blanket. Both of her hands were crossed up to her chest to each edge of the recognising smell. The soft fabric brushed her nose and made it impossible for her not to sniff to it. She wasn't fully awake and it only made everything around her seem like a dream. It all made her feel 9 years old again. The smell of dust entered her nose through the very small holes from the blanket.

She knew where she was.

Quickly her eyes opened and she sat up, looking around to find herself still in the treehouse. Same old metal baseball bat from 8th grade. Her eyes were shutting close again but she opened them again. She was sure she saw a brown haired guy in the corner on the treehouse. He was leaning his back at the wooden house, with his head sleeping on his own shoulder. That'll hurt when he wakes up. His arms were crossed and showed her that he was shivering a bit.

Her eyes closed shut again.

"Stiles", it came out as a whisper before she opened her eyes again.

He woke up afraid if the girl needed anything. If she was cold, sick, hurt, anything. He crawled over to the half awake girl who was falling back at the mattress.

"Shh, just sleep", he hushed her, pulling the blanket over her shoulders. His hands on her shoulders warmed her even more, but more emotional.

"Why are we here?" She asked with closed eyes, meaning that she soon would spit nonsense out of her mouth.

"Allison remember?" He smiled.

"Then why are you sleeping on the floor, and where did this mattress come from?" She opened her eyes.

He removed the strand of hair away from her face and slid it behind her ear slowly, that made her eyes close again. His hand went further up to her forehead as he stroked some of her baby hair behind.

"Just sleep" He whispered.

The truth was that he would never let a girl sleep on a hard wooden floor. Never make her shiver.

Especially not Lydia.

He didn't have the heart to wake her up, so he brought a mattress from their house up. With a blanket and pillow of course.

~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡

"Okay listen you horny little teenagers! Get a partner, max 3 people. And no mixed genders! So you keep your dirty little hands, to your dirty little selves!" The coach sighed while giving out the keys to each rooms. Stiles, Scott and Isaac together. Allison, Lydia and Kira together. Nothing much happened the rest of the night; they packed their clothes out, made their beds and got so much sleep in the bus that made them stay up till 4am.

~♡~

"What bikini? This or.." Allison asked both the girls, putting down the purple one to show the pink one. "This..?"

"Hmm... the pink one is prettiest. But the purple one suits you better", Kira nodded her head after she thought about about it again in her head.

Allison squeezed her eyes.

"Are you saying that because you want the pink one?" A smile crossed her lips.

Kira looked down at her feet, looking all innocent while trying to keep herself from smiling. "Maybe...but i really mean it through.." She smiled.

Both Lydia and Allison laughed and Allison threw the pink one at Kira and a silent 'yes' was written from her lips.

They were all going to the beach cause it was unbelievably warm. It was said that it was the warmest day of the year. Allison is probably being with Scott, Kira promised herself to find the guy cause honesty, she was the only one that believed that love was like In movies. Lydia... she was probably going to read a book in the shadow. Under a parasol. In silence. Where no one would bother her.