11. School Trip/ Grief Pt: 2

DO NOT PLAY THE SONG UNTIL I SAY SO. ❤

Breath me - Sia

~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡

After all the boys entered the hotel room, both Scott and isaac spit out the question they were dying to ask.

"What the hell was that all about?"

Clearly Stiles didn't know what they were talking about for a second, but came to realisation right after putting his bag down on the couch. His back facing them and a hand in his hair.

"What?"

"Hmm.. the little show at the beach today.." Scott said, looking at Isaac to get a little back up.

"I have no idea what you are talking about," Stiles went to the fridge and pulled out a water bottle.

"Shut up and get your balls together," Isaac said as he turned the TV on.

"What was that with you and Lydia?" Scott crossed his arms.

"Ahh Lydia," Stiles chuckled. "That cute ass bean.."

"Stiles, be serious for a second and answer me." Scott walked closer.

"Do you like Lydia?"

Stiles' face was frozen for a second, but let out a smirk right after.

"Let me tell you this," Isaac said as he kept skipping channel. "She probably gives him boners in his dreams," Isaac and Scott laughed.

"Guys since when do I like girls. I mean I like em alot," Stiles smirked. "But seriously?"

"Okay", Isaac held his hand up in defence. "We believe you. Plus if you guys ever had sex or anything, Allison would kill you."

"Relax, I would never. I just like to tease her a bit," Stiles bites his bottom lip.

"Exactly, why do you do that?" Scott furrowed his eyes with his phone in his hands as he texted someone.

"To make her horny, can we talk about something else now?" Isaac asked, getting tired of the subject.

"Sure. Allison is coming over," Scott held his phone up to show the text he send Allison.

"Are you kidding! Omg as if I don't get tired of her at home, now she's coming here?!" Stiles pulled his hair back.

"Relax! Lydia is coming too", Scott smirks. Stiles suddenly felt something weird. Wait...was he ... nervous!? Just mentioning her name made him anxious. Like this rushing feeling that suddenly ran through his entire body.

Why did Lydia make him nervous?

~♡~

"Shut up you're coming. There is no way that we're going without you" Allison said on her way to the door.

"I'll come. But I'll also go home whenever I want," Lydia walked past Allison.

"Why is she acting so weird?" Allison asked.

"I don't know..." Kira looked at Lydia walking down the hall waiting for them. Lydias hand was over her heart as she inhaled a deep breath that she exhaled again.

"Lydia...," Kira called on her way towards Lydia. Allison takes her handbag, locks the hotel door and goes over to her friends.

"I kind of have a feeling that you like someone..." Kira furrowed her brows at the nervous girl in front of her. A smirk escaped both Allison and Kiras mouths.