17. Fake Girlfriend

12k!!!! Uh! Made this chapter longer this time for you! And

"Omg! What's wrong with people nowadays, Stiles and I aren't a couple!" Lydia sighed out loud and removed stand of her hair from her face, behind her ear.

Natalies smirk turned to rolling eyes. At a perfect timing, the door opened slowly and a head bupped in quietly.

"I'm sorry I left my jacket," Stiles walked in slowly and rushed at the same time. 'Accidentally' he walks past Lydia really really close to her body, smirking her in the eyes. His chest brushed hers as it felt like 100 years of passing by her, he stretched his arm to take the jacket from the kitchen counter, still looking her in the eyes. Lydias breathe stopped immediatly.

"Bye," he whispered and winked.

Lydia swallowed hard and looked all shocked. Her mother raised her brows and stepped closer to her daughter.

"Hmm... not in love at all.." she chuckled and left Lydia speechless.

~♡~

A surprising morning, before they left for school, their dad asked Stiles something he didn't expect dealing with.

"Stiles! Get your ass down here!" It's sounded from downstairs that made Stiles feel kind of busted of something he didn't even know. He quickly took his school bag and rushed his whole body down the stairs.

"Yeah?" He asked with both of his hands on each side of the bags strap.

"I don't care how much you are going to deny this but I know that it is true, okay?" The sheriff said fast and intense, making Stiles even more scared. So he just went silent, waiting for what the hell his father wanted to say.

"There is a girl that is messing you all up. And I don't care if you deny that you don't have a girlfriend or whatever. I'm gonna meet her." The sheriff clarified.

Stiles just stood there with two big eyes that wouldn't blink And an open mouth.

"W-what... what are you hm... talking about?" He stuttered nervously.

"Oh don't give me that, son! The last couple of weeks you've acted strange. Not the bad way though. When you come home with your red and fluffy cheeks or with the biggest smile on your face. It's clearly a girl... unless you're... You know..." The sheriff stuttered the same way his son did a few seconds ago.

"-What! I'm not gay, dad!"

"I didn't say you were!" His dad tried to regret the thing he just suspected.

Allison came down as well when she heard the yelling. "What's going on?"

The sheriff walked over to his daughter and gave her a morning kiss on her cheek.

"Why don't you ever kiss me on the cheek?" Stiles accidentally mumbled loud, making his dad and sisters heads turn with death glares.

"You can let you girlfriend do that for ya," Allison chuckled along with her father.

"Oh, shut up!" Stiles blushed and scratched the back of his neck.

"But seriously though son, I want to meet her."

~♡~

"He wants to what!"

"Shh!" The librarian shushed them both to be quiet.

Stiles hands were on each side of Lydias shoulders, trying to calm her down. They were in the library cause the knew that their friends wouldn't show up there.

"He wants to meet the 'girl who makes my cheeks red and make me smile when I come home' "Stiles imitated his father's words from before. Lydia wanted to freak out and panic again cause Stiles father wanted to meet her, but she smiled and blushed instead.