24. "I always had a plan"

Even though things may have been back as they were, they weren't. She may not be with Stiles anymore and she may still be Friends with Allison, Scott, Kira, Isaac, but everything's changed. She is living with her ex boyfriends Aunt, She lost her mother, she lost her lover, let's not forget that she also lost her friend, Malia. Yeah, they were friends once, they fought, they brought each other down, but never had Lydia thought that Malia would ever go this deep. She honestly felt sorry for her. As much as Lydia had lost and lost, she was still loved.

But now, Lydia is waking up to Abys crying baby. Is had almost been 3 weeks of living with Aby and it had been it's up and downs at first. Lydia got used to the crying noises and she also took good care of the baby. Honestly, She was good at it. Sometimes Lydia would tell Aby to go out and have some fun with her friends while Lydia took care of her kids. Sometimes when the baby would keep crying, she would shut up when Lydia held her. Kids did love Lydia.

It was a struggle to get out of bed every day though. Before, She used to be excited to go to school because of Stiles. Now, she had to live looking at him and Malia holding hands, and kissing at school. She acted as if she was okay around everybody but Allison knew how she felt. She would go crying home almost everyday. She would hold her tears in everyday until she closed the door to her room.
Sometimes she would secretly go to Allison when stiles wasn't at home. Allison would keep asking her if she was okay, but Lydia lied and acted strong. Sometimes she stayed over but slept in Allison's room to not see Stiles. She had Aby though. All three had girls nights sometimes. They would avoid the subject boys in front of Lydia.

"Lydia! Are you awake?" Lydia heard Aby ask from down stairs. She huffed and threw the covers off of her body. Living up to her morning routine, she took a shower, got dressed and ate breakfast.

Aby made eggs and Lydia ate extra. "So... how Are things going at school?" Aby asked while swaying her baby. Lydia didn't move her gaze from her plate but kept eating. "Fine," she lied.

"Lydia-"

"Aby I'm Fine. I am over him and he's with Malia now." She kept eating. Aby sighed and took Jules lunch bag from the counter. She opened Jules pink bag and put everything she needed in it. Food, Pencils, colours, and her needed books.

"That's not what I meant." Aby said worried. Lydia looked up at her.

"You've been acting weird lately and not because of... you know who but are you feeling sick?" Aby questioned.

"What? No, I'm fine really," Lydia nervously took her plate to the sink.

"Okay, but if somethings going on, you can tell me," Aby put her hand on Lydias shoulder. Lydia gulped and turned her head.

"Hey!" Jule came running down stairs. She immediately jumped and Lydia carried her. "Hey beauty!" Lydia chuckled.

"Oh shi- I gotta go I'm late!" Lydia looked at the clock and gave Jule to Aby.

"Bye!" Rushed and waved from the door.

"Bye Lydia!" Jule yelled back and waved her hand.

~♡~

"I still can't believe that you chose this bitch instead of Lydia," Allison crossed her arms, standing in front of Stiles and Malia in the library. Stiles arm was around Malia as he turned around to face his sister.

"Who are you calling bitch," he tried to defend his girlfriend.

"Stiles are you blind?" Allison looked at Malia.

"Am I the blind one? Look at who you chose as being your best friend," he chuckled, talking about Lydia. Malia giggled in his arms and kissed his cheek.