13. School Trip/ Dangerous kind of love Pt: 4

During the rest of the trip, Lydia and Stiles avoided each other completely, since Lydia rejected his words. They only had 1 last day to enjoy, before they had to go home again. She's been spending nights with Kira and Allison to distract herself, while actually having some fun with her friends. Although, they weren't together all of the time; Allison had to spend some nights with Scott, while Kira was out with some guy. Tonight was one of those nights she despised the most, cause she had no destraction, and it only made her think of him.

Before Allison left to meet at Scott's hotel, she bought alot of snacks for them to enjoy.

"Lyds, can you help me with these," Allison gestured to one of the heavy bags. With a sigh, Lydia stood up and made her way to the front door where Allison was.

"Shit it's heavy!" Lydia exhaled after lifting the bag up from the ground. They walked down the hall to Scott's hotel room, which wasn't far from theirs. Scott opened at the second knock, and from where Lydia stood, she could see how nicely he had decorated the hotel. Roses, wine, perfect lighting and alot of candles. Scott took both of the bags and put them aside. Allison walked in with red cheeks and a pretty big smile on her lips. She looked surprised at the whole thing and it made her kiss Scott immediately. The kiss was harmless and innocent at first, but then they were making out and Lydia got a bit uncomfortable.

"Aaand.. that's my cue to leave..." She quickly closed the door behind her. She exhaled deeply as she walked backwards, while her gaze still was at the door. Until...

She accidentally bumped into someone with a hard chest. As she turned around, her hands were fisting the tall persons shirt to balance her body from stumbling. She slowly looked up to reveal a brown haired, and chocolate eyed boy staring down at her. She quickly let go of his white plain shirt and took two steps back.
As they kept their gaze at each other, it got awkward as neither one of them spoke. Lydia removed a strand of hair from her face and behind her ear, as she now was looking at the ground, trying to avoid eye contact.

"Hmm... if you were on your way in-" she pointed at the hotel room Allison and Scott were making out in. "... Scott and Allison are Hm... busy, so..."

She was still looking down as she cleared her throat and walked past him. She felt his grip on her left arm that made her stop and turn around.

"Lydia.." He called for her, as he was about to say something. His chest was showing that he was breathing heavily, and it made Lydia think that he was nervous.

"-No, Stiles," She escaped from his hold and walked slowly away backwards.

"No," She whispered before her back was facing him.

He was tired of all this. He was tired of her running away from her feelings, he was tired of her keep rejecting him without letting him explain himself, he was tired of the awkwardness around them. A few words couldn't stop him from keep trying. He would not let that happen.

~♡~

She was sitting on her bed with thoughts flowing her head. This was all a mess. She was falling in love with her friend, something that could ruin their friendship. Not only Stiles and Lydias friendship, but also her friendship with Allison. How could she ever say to her best friend 'Hm..I kind of like your brother' 'Hm.. we kind of made out a few times' or even worse 'Hm.. I asked him to take my virginity once' This was all a disaster! She couldn't take all of these thoughts at the same time, so she decided to throw her clothes and take a shower. She took out some new clothes and put them in front of the bathroom door. She took a towel with her and closed the door.

Well, not locked...

Her hands stroked her wet hair before she added her usual 'Cherry Blossom' shampoo, that made the steamy air smell like it as well. After 30 minutes in the shower, she finally turned it off. She took the white towel and wrapped it around her body, so it reached right over her kness. Her hand wiped the unclear mirror so that she could take a look at herself. Her eyes were a bit red after she accidentally let some of the shampoo enter her eyes. She rubbed both of her eyes with each of her fingers, as she exhaled and made the mirror steamy again from her warm breath.