6. Halloween Party

ALL OF THEIR COSTUMES

"So, what are you wearing tonight?", Malia asked the boy she calls her boyfriend through the phone. "I'm gonna be a cop, so you can either be a cop or Fbi!", she rambled Stiles in the ear.

Stiles and Malia aren't actually "together". Or they are but that's only to keep the good reputation. They are also an on and off couple, and when their off time comes they have their special night with others. Or Stiles does. Malia secretly have a few affairs with other dudes even when they are dating.

"Yeah, okay bye.", he said trying to get out of the situation. A sigh escapes his mouth as his palms rest on top of the counter. He had 4 hours to find out what he wants to wear, it wasn't a problem cause he looks good in everything.

Footsteps from the stairs gets louder every second that past by. He ignored it thinking it was Allison. And it was. A shadow blocked the sun from touching his face making him look up at the disturbing distraction. A crossed armed Allison was standing in front of him and letting go so she could pick up her phone to text someone.

"You and Scott will get ready at his place cause Lydia and I need the house", she said taking her eyes away from her phone.

"So? Why the hell do you need the whole house", he furrowed his brows.

"Duuh! Cause if you stay, scott will come. And he can't see me wearing my costume yet idiot!", she said and walked towards the counter.

"Lydia will be here in 5 min."

"How the hell does it take you Girls 4 hours get ready?"

"Shut up you don't know the struggle of being a girl! We have to make our hair and it normally takes 45 min. Our make-up, clothes, find the perfect matching shoes, and jewellery!", Allison said stressed.

Chuckles were heard from Stiles mouth that caught Allison's attention.

"What are you laughing at!"

"The thing is, Lydia doesn't do half of these things. She doesn't wear make-up everyday like every other girl, her hair is always in a ponytail, and she always wear flower shoes", Stiles said focused on the girl that sent him weird face expressions from kitchen.

"Yeah, because she's awesome. She is a natural beauty", Allison said as a statement to the boy sitting on the couch. Before she could open the fridge she heard him respond something that she wasn't supposed to hear. "I know she is", she heard him mumble.

What the hell have been going on with these to? Shaking her head as always trying to forgetting the subject in her own mind.

*Knock knock*

"Well that's my cue to go; See'ya later", he took his bag with his costume and opened the door revealing a strawberry blond girl.

"Hey red", he whispered and accidentally grabbed her thigh being careful that Allison didn't see anything.

Allison turns around seeing him walk past her friend. But with a wink and a whisper in Lydia's ear that Allison didn't hear.

"See'ya later!", he yelled from outside the door.

"Alligator!", Allison yelled with a chuckle.

~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡

Halloween party at the school

"Why is Allison so late", Scott asked Stiles who was already getting bored. The boy was waiting for the after party at Jacksons house. Shots, girls, and fun was obviously not allowed in the school.