23. Moving out

She was still in the car, She had just cried it all out. No! She was tired. Tired of running away. Tired of getting hurt, run away, cry and back to normal again. She dried her tears and sniffed her weakness away. She was slowly getting mad. She didn't know what Malia had done to him, but that guy she talked with a minute ago wasn't Stiles. For the first time she wanted to do something instead of hidding in a corner and cry it out. She can't live her life, crying almost every second day. She held tight to the wheel and drove back to the school. She parked the car and banged the door closed. She was angry at what the hell that bitch had done to her boyfriend. And yes I said boyfriend. Not ex boyfriend. Who says he can make that choice without no explanation.

The halls were empty, meaning that everyone had class. It was Thursday and she knew that Stiles had math right now.

As the teacher explained them all what to do, he didn't pay attention. She gave them all papers and still, he didn't pay attention. Malia sat right next to him, trying to send him stares and as told, he didn't pay attention. He was looking down at his hands, where a gold necklace was tied around his fingers. He kept fiddling with the necklace as flashbacks kept plopping in his head. He thought of what Natalie told him before she passed away. This is for--

The class door opened with a loud bump against the wall. A strawberry blonde at the door frame was standing with fisted hands and dry tear stains. Her stare was only at Stiles. She looked as if she was going to kill him. He gulped and closed his eyes. Not here, Lydia. She pointed at him and stepped inside of the class room. "Ehm... miss Martin, you're not supposed to be here," the teacher exclaimed.

"If you don't get her out before 1 minutes passes by, I'm gonna-" she looked down at her phone under the table where the upload button showed. "Upload the tape."

Stiles sighed and looked at Lydia. She walked past student who were watching the entire show and walked straight to her BOYFRIEND.

"Look Stiles, I can't take this anymore! I know that something is up cause this isn't you, and whatever that bitch threatened you with-"

"Mrs. Martin, out now!" The teacher pointed at the door but Lydia continues her talking.

-"Please just talk to me instead of doing this! Please! You know I love you no matter what is going on! But instead of dealing with this alone, tell me what's going on so we can solve it together," she calmed more and more down.

Stiles gulped and tried his hardest not to let any tears fall. He was looking her straight in the almost watery eyes as he tried to look like ice. When he turned his head to Malias phone, he saw that Malias thumb was 1 inch away from the upload button. He turned his head to the clock and figured that he had 20 seconds to get Lydia out. "Lydia get out!" He shouted. She was a bit startled at his reaction but then crossed her arms to seem confident and strong.

She stayed there just looking at him. "Stil-"

He interrupted her as he stood up and slammed hard on the table as his stare was at the clock. 10seconds.

He sighed with fisted hands and closed eyes until he moved his whole body, slowly walking over to her shoulder. "Our relationship... was never real. It was just a one night stand," he held his breath and bumped her shoulder as he walked pass her. When he got out of the door, He immediately rested his back against the wall. With closed eyes, he sighed and kicked the wall with his foot. He saw Lydia running out of class the other was with her hand over her mouth. He gulped and steadied his breathing to not cry or get angry. He had to stay cold.

~♡~

Lydia opened the front door and didn't bother greeting The Sheriff or Allison. "Lydia!" Allison yelled but She didn't listen. She immediately rushed up stairs to her room and slammed the door behind her. She dropped her bag and jumped in bed. She didn't cry, she was angry, frustrated and tired. But she knew that she wouldn't give up on Stiles.