Epilogue (MatureStydiaTent XD)

Sex is a sensation
caused by temptation
a guy sticks his location
in a girls destination
to increase population
of the next generation.
Do you get my explanation
or
do you need a demonstration?

He broke down her walls without her even noticing. And when he rebuilt the walls, he added windows to let the sunshine in. The kids were out for the night. Tal was out with her boyfriend, Michael that once was a guy she hated... seems familiar? It took him about 100 times of meetings with Mr. Stilinski before he could even take Tal out for a date. Lydia kept telling him to just let them have fun but we she knew how protective Stiles was. She knew it too well. After Michael impressed Stiles with his knowledge that reminded him of his own, he let the couple go out on their first date. A year after, Stiles and Lydia trusted the couple to be out late at night without doing anything stupid.

Their other two year old kid, Malakai was out with Allison and Scott. They insisted on taking him to play with their own kid and let him sleep over because it was a long time ago when Stiles and Lydia had some alone time. Even though they did have sex like everyday. Yes they were parents but god, they get horny so easily. The previous days, They didn't spend much time alone because of Kai that just started having nightmares. Now the little kid spend his time sleeping in his parents room.

Stiles insisted on playing with his PlayStation that his wife bought him on his birthday. She said no at first but then he kept showering her with kisses until she gave up and played with him. Stiles was a guy, and of course guys loved winning. Lydia rolled her eyes everytime Stiles laughed at her. The truth was that he wasn't laughing at her because she was losing, But because she looked so cute when she played. When she tried to turn, she doesn't only use the bottons but she actually turns the whole joystick with her as if it would help.

"God, you suck,"

He chukled and leaned further down the couch. Lydias legs eventually hurt from sitting with crossed legs, so she just threw them to the floor like he did. She threw the controller gently and turned to him. She got his attention and when she did, She moved her body until she was sitting on his lap with each leg around his waist.

"Yes I do,"

She whispered in his ear and made him chuckle at the expression she was talking about. And it was not about the game. She looked him in the eyes and he was already turned on by the smirk on her lips.

(Like horny teenagers -_- )

He tried to lean in, But she moved away. He tried again but she leaned away again with a smile on her open lips. He groaned and tried to take her off of him and throw her in the couch to take control,  but the girl sat on him like glue. She moved her forefinger up in the air. "Patience," she teased. Stiles looked angry, but in a sexy way that made Lydia want to laugh.

"How do you want me to be patient when you keep doing this to me?"

He asked, leaned back and crossed his arms as his looks were at the playful wife of his that was still sitting on his lap. She smiled at the little crybaby and leaned even further in until she was sitting on his crotch. He gulped and stared at her puffy lips. She wasn't smiling anymore. She was looking at him but it looked like she was... surprised?

They've been married for many years but he still surprised her everyday. They surprised each other. It never got boring. Lydia moved her forefinger slowly to his arm. When he crossed his arms, his muscles gets bigger so she slid her finger up and down his crossed arm. The thing that turned him on the most was that she never removed her eyes from his. Her finger crawled up his t-shirt and to his warm shoulder. Then she slid it down again. A smile grew on her lips when she could see him grow impatient.