28. The Letter - 2 Years Later

Here's to us. ♡

The sun was glowing down on all of them. Brighter than before. And Lydia was sure that it was caused because of her mother. She was looking down on her. Stiles thought the same thing. About his mother. She was also looking down on him. A hand got placed on his left shoulder. He turned around only to find his own father smiling at him. "You still have me." Stiles tried to not tear up. Both father and son, embraced each other In for a tight hug. They parted and smiled, shared tears and speeches about how proud they were about each other. How proud Stiles was because of how good his father had raised them and how proud his father was at how stiles had grown up and decided to take a step further into his life.

Stiles turned around, and was greeted by Scott and Isaac. They walked over to him with their suits and gifts. Stikes ignored the gifts and hugged each and one of them. "How come you've grown up so fast," Scott punched Stiles on his left arm. Stiles didn't move before Isaac punched his right side. "Ow!" He complained but with still a smile. He was happy that even though all of them had become mature men, They would forever be goofy like him. Well... no one is as goofy as Stiles.

He didn't look for Allison though. She was the only one that he had a conversation with that exact morning. She was the one to fix his appearance, his hair, tie, EVERYTHING. They did have a talk earlier.

"I can't believe that my best friend and my brother are getting married today!" She teared up as she fixed his tie. They were standing in front of the mirror in his room whole he stood there with his black suit with a little leather in it's side to not make it too basic. She was also wearing her cute pink bridesmaids dress.

He chuckled at her reaction and tried himself not to freak out. He was getting so nervous that he thought he might get a panic attack. But no. This was their day. Allison finished up and stepped back to look at him.

"How do I look," he stuttered slightly. He spread his arms out for her to see and spun around. She smiled and gave him the thumbs up. Stiles exhaled out of relieve. He smiled and walked over to her. "You look beautiful, sister," he put his hand around her neck and kissed her forehead. She smiled and tried to dry that little tear on the corner of her eye without ruining her make up.

She hugged him and kissed his cheek. "You too, brother."

She pulled away and looked at her phone. "Shit I have to go, Lydia must be stressed right now i have to be there for her." She kissed his cheek one last time.

"Wait!" He called out for her. She stopped and turned around without being calm at her own place.

"Where's Tal?" He asked worried. Allison smiled and told him that his daughter was with their father and Melissa.

All of the guys gathered around him and clapped his back. "Are you ready boy," the sheriff smiled as all eyes were on him. Stiles breathed heavily and nodded as he was looking down the aisle where she soon would be.