2. Small Changes

"Lydia", a small breeze of wind quietly whispered into her left ear. Nothing but a grumble escaped her mouth.

"Lydia you pig!", The same voice whispered again, but with a harsh voice this time.

"Hmm!", she mumbled rolling to the side so her back was facing Allison. She didn't want to get up, she was tired, and it was Saturday...but worst of all, she didn't want to see Stiles.

"When did you sleep last night!"

Lydia didn't respond, instead she took the whole blanket and covered her face, trying to go back to sleep. Well that was not that easy though. Memories from last night still haunted her, and the last thing she needs is Allison ruining her Saturday morning. It is weekend for gods sake!

"5 min!"

"Aaarg Lydia, we are going shopping remember?"

Lydia totally forgot about the costumes. Every year the school have a Halloween party where you have to dress up as something. Last year Lydia was a bunny, and no not like in mean girls. She actually wore a big chubby bunny. Everybody looked at her with widened eyes and whispered to each other, not taking their eyes away from her. And the most humiliating thing was that she actually thought it was cool, and that was the only reason people were looking. She doesn't care though. She's not going to change just for those bitches (aka Malia).

*Door bell*

"I'll get it!", a storming Stiles yelled from the stairs, like a flock of girls were waiting outside waiting their turn to have a ride with him.

"Who is it?", Allison asked rubbing her hair.

"Oh..it's just the men who's going to fix the bathroom", he smirked and just for a second he took his gaze away from Allisom to stare at Lydia. And she exactly knew why he did that. Her arms crossed over her chest, while her eyes were looking at the floor, trying the hardest not to fall into his honey browned eyes. Eyes were still gazing at her, Stiles'. Not only his eyes but also that smirk of his that he seems to be so good at making.

~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡

"What about.....", allison stopped her sentence before pulling out a costume.

"This..."

Lydias eyes widened with crossed arms making her head lean in to take a better look to find where the costume even was.

"Where is it?", she laughed at the peace of clothes that was showing so much skin, that you couldn't even find out where the rest of it was.

Allison had found out what to wear, while Lydia had no other choice than to wear the same costume like last year. She will probably get bullied, humiliated, and embarrassed. While convincing herself that she didn't care, she secretly wanted deep inside to be one of the hot girls that the guy will fall in love with and they'll live happyly ever after....but she knows that something like that would never happen, or at least to her.

"You know what, we'll find you something else another time", allison added before heading out of the store while walking with Lydia arm in arm.

"If you say so."

As they were driving, they decided to get some drinks, the last girly thing they can do for the day. Until they saw two brown haired boys sitting on their usual spot. One of them was tan skined with darker hair, and the second one was, well ...that damn gourgous moled freak, that seemed to be everywhere she goes.

Before the girls took a seat over for the boys, Scott who was sitting on the edge of the table stood up to give his girlfriend a warm embrace. A quick kiss on the lips, and a hug afterwards.

"Hi", she smiled.

"Hey babe", he smiled back.

As Lydia took the last seat that was in front of Stiles, she didn't bother to look at him. He knew why, and she couldn't still see that fucking smirk playing on his face.

Something soft was brushing Lydia's leg under the white table where they had ordered coffee. It was gently sliding up and down her bare leg, and it was only her and Stiles that knew what was going on under the table. While the other happy couple were having a normal conversation.

Lydia had enough and pushed her leg so far back that he wouldn't even think about doing that magic trick he does so well.

She finally looked up to face him, and that's where his smirk only grew bigger. The spit slowly sliding down her throat every other second. Her eyes couldn't keep looking at his so she acted like she was distracted, looking at the table instead.

"Okay i..i have to use the bathroom, excuse me guys", Lydia said nervously, but also relieved just the thought of getting away from his gaze.

"Make sure that it's not broken!", Stiles yelled, and winked at her.

~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡

Next Chapter:

"Did she lose it?"