26. "I'm pregnant" Pt: 1

Okay guys, this book is slowly coming to an end. Maybe 3 or 4 chapters left idk yet. But what I can say is that you are going to love me when I upload the next chapter. Just wait ♡

Also, get your ass away from this chapter after you read it and go read my new update on familiar. I was like "bruh... where are you guys at?" when almost no one read the chapter.

~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡

Don't okay song yet!

"Oh god."

Lydia immediately covered her entire face with the pillow. "OH GOD!" Allison ran and jumped on top of the bed, making Lydia jump as well. Lydia pressed the pillow further in to her face, as she was crying In her pillow. "Lydia!" Allison yelled.

Lydia didn't listen she kept her head in the pillow. Allison became quiet when she heard Lydias shifts. She swallowed and put her hand carefully on Lydias head. "Lydia?" She kept calling. When she got no response, Allison sighed and tilted her head down with her exhausted, closed eyes. Are you-?" Allison tried to get the words out but was too careful if anyone was around. Even if she couldn't hear her response, she could see Lydia nod in her pillow. Allison sat closer to her and held her hand.

"Why are you crying then?" She asked confused and smiled.

Lydia surprisingly looked up from her pillow to face Allison's smiling face. She furrowed her brows and her grip on the pillow was like holding on to air. "What? Allison I'm not ready!"

"I know, I know! That's not what I meant, it's just... is that really the reason you are crying?" Allison questioned. Lydia gulped and looked towards the door Stiles exited a moment ago. She closed her eyes and played with her fingers as more tears fell. Allison then smiled, knowing exactly what was going on. Yeah, She learnt a thing or two from Aby.

"You're scared of his reaction..."

Lydia nodded and covered her face again but with her palms this time. Her fingers spread from each other and slid in her hair. Her whole life she's known Stiles. Never had she ever been scared of telling him anything. No matter what, she knew that he would understand the situation. This time just feels... different.

"What if he breaks up with me for real, Ally," she cried. Her hands began shaking. She tried to keep them steady. As much as she tried to hold it in, the pain came out like an uproar from her throat in the form of a silent scream. The beads of water started falling down one after another, without a sign of stopping.  "I just can't, I can't lose him."

Allison held her other hand to make Lydia look her in the eyes instead of covering them. She pressed slightly to get her attention and look up. She did. Allison let go of one hand for a second to dry Lydias tears on each side of her cheeks.

"Lydia, I need you to tell me what you really are feeling about being pregnant because I know that somehow you are ready. And I think that you yourself know it as well, the only thing holding you back are your beliefs about Stiles leaving you. Just... forget him for a second and think about the baby. I've seen you around Jule or around Abys baby, I see that sparkle in your eyes when you hold the baby... and don't you think that I saw that little scene with you and Stiles holding the baby a few weeks ago?" Allison smirked and swayed the hand to the left and right. Lydia couldn't help but smile herself at the thought.

"My turn, my turn!" Lydia jumped out of the couch to the parralel one where Aby was sitting next to Stiles holding a baby. Aby smiled and gave her baby to Lydia.

"Ah, she's so cute! I want one," she turned her back to them while swaying back and forth with the baby who was almost falling asleep. Stiles gulped at her comment and dried his palms on his sweat pants. She turned around and looked at him, as if he was about to faint.