9. Friends

"God, I hate these stupid high school trips!" Lydia complained from the sofa with the remote in her right hand. Blaming the school trip, she skipped almost every channel out of frustration.

"Seriously?" Stiles took the remote out of her hand, and went back to a channel that Lydia had skipped. He turned his attention away from the television, and to the red head beside him. "A trip with your class, you get some alone time with whoever you want", he pushed himself closer to the disgusted Lydia. And by surprise she leaned in too, with a smile on her lips.
They were not far from touching each others lips, and for a second Stiles thought that she would kiss him.

"Never gonna happen", she slapped his cheek twice with a smile on her lips, as she leaned back and took the remote from him again.

"We both know that it'll happen one day", he smirked as his back hit the couch.

"As if", Lydia rolled her eyes. "But seriously though, what is the point of a bunch of school students sitting around bonfire eating marshmallows. Actually that only happens in movies, in real life it's all about sex", Lydia catched her breath after that mouth full speech.

In the middle of Lydias ranting, Stiles accidentally casted his phone to the television. Porn showed up and Stiles skipped the channel immediately. His face was red and he looked back at Lydia to see if she saw any of it.

Stiles chuckled as he itched his eyes with his thumb and index finger.

She looked at him confused and slightly angry. "And what are you laughing at?"

"Oh nothing, I just like that you are complaining with me about sex", he turned with red eyes and still laughing.

"No... that's not the reason you are laughing....", she furrowed her brows.
She saw him hiding something behind his back as he looked at the television.

"W-what are you hiding", she leaned closer to him with her hands reaching for the mysterious thing behind his back. He leaned back as his back now was pressing further in the armrest as Lydia leaned closer in.

"Nothing", he laughed as more tears began falling.

She jumped on top of him: "show me!" She yelled as the remote now was under his back.

"It's nothing", he laughed. And this time he laughed at Lydia's reaction. She kept fighting him and suddenly, his whole body was spread on the couch as her body was on top. Her legs were spread on each side of his waist.

"Don't lie to me, Stiles", she smirked devilish. He now knew what she was about to do. He knew what that look meant. He hadn't seen that look in over 9 years.

"No, no Lydia please!" Stiles held his hands up in defence. Lydia kept the smirk on her face as she nodded with her hands ready to do what they wanted to.

"NO! Not the tickling monster", Stiles pressed himself further back. But it was too late.

His laughter was probably heard from the neighbours outside. His face turned red and his breath was nowhere to be found. She kept on tickling him on each side of his waist, moving further up to his chest and down again.

"Ly-lydia-", he laughed mutely with a tomato head. "Stop! Pl-", he laughed.

"What was it you were hiding!" She laughed and felt her fingers getting tired, but there was no way she would stop now.

"I-it was n..nothing! I pro-mise", he laughed harder.

"Are you sure!" She smiled and slowly stopped and he nodded while catching his breath. "Good", she tried to get off of him, but a hand on her waist pulled her close to his face, so that her position stayed the same. Their breaths and hot air from each of them got mixed, as glares were sent to each others lips. The slightest movement pressed the button underneath them both and turned the porn on again.