14. Our little secret

Thank you so much for 6k!

~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡

Fingers tapping on the school desk to the sound of the ticking clock, waiting for either the school to be over or trying hard to concentrate. Fiddling with the little note with both of her hands, making it a bit sweaty from her warm fingers while their stares were all across the class. How just his smile made her stomach turn and red cheeks in the matter of seconds. Knowing that if she looked down to avoid his gaze, he would probably think that he would have all of the power to make her weak..Well, he did

She finally managed to strect her arm out to the left where he was sitting, and put the note on his desk with what once was a smile, turned to a dangerous smirk on her face. Just in time, the school bell rang and she took her bag as she didn't bother to look at his expression, knowing from the corner of her eyes how his eyebrows raised. Confidentally, she walked out with style while her right hand was holding onto the strap of her handbag.

He read the note one more time before letting out a little surprised sigh.

Meet me in the janitors closet.

- Lydia ♡

"What you got there?" Scott suddenly came out of nowhere, in front of him with both of his hands in his pockets. Stiles quickly hid the note behind his back and quickly put it in his back pocket.

"Oh, nothing," He quickly packed his stuff while he kept looking at the exist door with a smile. He jogged fastly out to the still empty hallway. He kept walking and slowed his steps, looking at bit confused to where the closet was again. A hand grabbed his out of the blue air and in a split second, he was suddenly in a dark closet. Hands were holding his, as they slowly crept up to his arms.

Familiar lips were pressed against his. As intense as it was, he was pushed back hard against one of the shelfs. Stiles groaned into her open mouth as his hands found their way on each side of her waist. He pulled her closer so that their hips met. She knew exactly what he was doing. He was trying to take control and it just made her more wild.

Her hands went from his neck to down his chest. They slowly slid further down, until she could feel his muscles over the shirt he was wearing. With a groan, he pushed himself away from the shelf, not breaking the kiss, and turned her around to make her take over his current position. He intensely removed his hands from her waist, and to her hips. The closer he stepped, the more powerful did the kiss get. She broke off the kiss with a loud sigh as she opened her challenging eyes. She grabbed him by the collar of his shirt and turned him around again. Quickly she pressed her lips against his and played with the hem of his shirt. Her warm hands were nowhere to be found, but under his shirt. He let out a quiet moan as her she left kissing tracks from his jaw to his neck. Her hand slipped further up his muscles and to his chest. She nipped at his sensitive skin as his chest heavied from trying to catch his own breath. Her wet kisses trailed further up underneath his ear lobe, discovering different spots that made him moan. His hands tightened around her waist as she removed her hands from underneath his shirt to his jeans. She pulled at his jeans, making him lean closer to her (if that was even possible)

She slowly pulled away, seeing a smile creep it's way onto his lips that only made her smile back.

"Hi," She smiled with sparkling eyes that were seen from where he was standing.

"God Martin," He tried to keep his breath steady. "That did things to me," He smiled.

"Shut up," She shyly pushed his arm.

"I mean it!" He chuckled. "I like Bossy Martin," He stepped closer until his lips met hers again. But not as intense as before, it was slow and passionate.