7. Prude or Slut?

Love that fanart! Well enjoy the new chapter :)

"Let's get you in the shower", he said gently standing up from the bed. His hands were on each side of her arm. Her hand was still covering the scratch that still dripped. Trying to hide it from Stiles didn't work. She rejected his touch by turning around to not let him find out what Jackson did. The corner of her eye catched his furrowed eyes staring at her. Hands from behind turned her a bit around but she slightly pushed it off.

"Lyds, what's wrong?", He asked concerned while he still tried to face her. She knew what he would do if he found out. He would try to get Jackson arrested and she knew he could do it with a blink. His father was the sheriff after all. Her tears stopped falling but were stuck in her eyes instead. He turned around her giving in a little strength.

"Lydi-", he stopped pulling at her hand that on the side of her waist. When he finally took a look at her bloody palms he was left shook. For a minute he was shocked, but as soon as he thought through what happened that day, he fisted his hand out of anger. Biting so hard that you can see his jaw moving. But his eyes most of all. Half closed, and his head leaning a bit down.

"Lydia!"

"That son of a bitch! Did he do this to you!?", he yelled her in the ear making her squeeze her eyes shut.
She didn't answer and looked down letting him know the answer without saying anything. She kept shaking so he stopped yelling at her, afraid that she might faint.

He carried her by surprise and drove her to the hospital to sew it. He didn't even look at her the whole time or say a word. His thoughts were in a whole different place. Jackson. He held tighter at the steering wheel out of anger. He will pay for this.

When Melissa was done with the stitches, the question Lydia tried to avoid came.

"How did this happen?"

"THAT BASTAR-", Stiles answered quickly before getting interrupted.

"I accidentally cut myself but it was dark and I didn't see what it was", Lydia cut him off. He looked at her furious and confused at the same time. Luckily Melissa didn't see the ruined costume cause Lydia was still covering the top with Stiles' jacket.
It wasn't dead serious but it did hurt, and it definitely would leave a scar, Melissa said.

"If you want to stay for the night it's okay", Melissa said putting her hand on Lydia's knee.

"No, it's okay I'll stay at Stiles'", she said catching his attention. Stiles helped her stand and she did a great job but he decided to carry her again cause he knew she needed energy.

~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡

"Do you need help getting in the shower?", Stiles asked Lydia from the other side of the closed door to the shower.

"No I'm fine", she sighed saying the last words like they were the last energy she had in her body. He chose to give her a little space. Before he sat down on his bed, he heard something crashing inside while she cursed.

"You know what, you don't get to decide that", he sighed and walked in on Lydia struggling to get her costume off.

"Stiles", she whispered cause if she yelled it would hurt a bit.

"Come here", he pointed towards himself. She listened and did as she was told. He fully unzipped her costume from top, revealing the other side of her bra. He didn't try to flirt this time or say anything, cause he knew what she just went through. He held her arm around him so she could take off the rest from her legs. He didn't look but instead, he took a towel and wrapped her around it to not make her feel uncomfortable. He filled the bathtub with warm water and waited until it was filled. He looked at her and took her hand leading her forward as close to the bathtub.