31. Natalie Claudia Stilinski (FINAL CHAPTER)

Bad boys ain't no good, but good boys ain't no fun.

The only sound Lydia heard after a long rough day, was someone slamming the door hard after entering the house. She turned around, only to find her daughter dropping her black school bag furiously before making her way up stairs. 

"Hey, hey!" Lydia walked out of the kitchen and got her daughters attention. Tal turned on her heels and walked down the stairs again with her arms crossed and head hanging low. Lydia pointed at the couch behind her, gesturing for her daughter to walk over there and sit. Natalie had been acting like that for an entire month, and Lydia always tries to convince her to talk to her. Tal just lies and goes to her room. Surprisingly, Natalie did as she was told and made her way to the couch without leaving her gaze from the floor.

"Honey,"

Lydia put her hand on her daughter's shoulder as a comfort for her to let it out. "You can tell me what's going on," she whispered. Natalie tilted her head to the opposite direction her mother was leaning in at.

"I'm your mother... I'm just worried about you, so please... please tell me what's wrong," Lydia tried to reason until it was silent. They stayed like that for minutes until Natalie turned her head, looking at her mother.

"Okay,"

She removed a strand of her strawberry blonde hair behind her ear. Her hands were on top of her knees as her legs were crossed. She cleared her throat and smiled a bit.

"Mom, if we're gonna talk then I want to talk to you as a friends and not a mom. So... don't mom me, and give me some actual teenage advice, something you would have done when you was my age," Natalie spoke with a serious tone.

Lydia had been waiting her entire life for such moments. Natalie would of course always be her little girl, but Lydia was excited to wait for her daughter to become a teenager and help her through her problems. She missed those years herself. That was one of the reasons.

The living room suddenly felt humid of the warm air, so Lydia stood up and opened the window before chuckling her way back to the couch.

"Okay, but then don't cringe of the answer I'll give you. Don't think of me as your mom,"

Lydia took the thin blanket from the couch paralleled to her and wrapped it around Tal. Natalie was sweating from walking so fast home, but as the weather got colder, the sweat on her forehead and other places made her just freeze more.

"Now Speak."

Tal crossed her legs together and turned her whole body to face her own mother. She shut her eyes close and interwined her own hands. "Friendly reminder that I'm 17," she started off as if Lydia would judge her.

"Okay?"

Lydia chuckled. She could see fresh sweat from Tals forehead and how she was gulping several times.

"There's this... guy,"

Tal opened her brown eyes and met her mother's green ones. Lydias lips tilted upwards, creating a smile.

"Don't smile! H-hes, I mean- I-i don't like hi-" Tal gulped hard and looked down at the star wars socks her father bought her. "I mean... I can't like him."