30. Just a day of their lives

First of all, thank you so much for 40k! Thanks to everyone who comments and votes. Arg! I'll let you guys in a secret. I'm only doing all of this because I like to read your comments. Shhh!!! God, you guys can really spam in the comments with your please update! 😂 but it's okay though; I do it myself with the other authors But they never update and it breaks my heart. But I don't wanna break your hearts so... here is the next chapter.

I'm probably gonna update familiar this week as well. The reason why I didn't update much on that story, is because I didn't have many ideas for the story BUT NOW I HAVE SO MANY IDEAS AND A GREAT STORYLINE!

(I have questions about the familiar book at the end of this chapter And do me a favour and answer ⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇)

The next chapter will probably be the last, Btw. ♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡

At the age of 5-10 You wake up with a whole lot energy and tries to keep yourself busy all day without getting bored. You're a kid and wanna be happy.

11-13 are rare people that still have the power to get up in the morning and confused about how they feel or how they are supposed to act to such days. Lost And sometimes depressed.

Then we have the age 14 - 18 where you and your other friends can relate. 'School sucks, you're too tired to get up, you don't wanna make your homework. Life is too hard!' You wake up and make yourself go shower with a grumpy look on your face while you look at yourself in the mirror. The only people that smiles when the sun rises, are the ones ( and these are rare) that can't wait for school. Do you know why? It's because of the thing. The thing that makes you laugh at it's joke no matter if it's funny or not, the thing that makes you look like a tomato when it says your name, the thing that gets stuck in your head and is the first thing to think about the second you wake up. The thing that you are in love with.

19+ the ones like Stiles and Lydia. The morning is one of the best times for them. Cause waking up to the love of your life that created the butterflies in your stomach (that actually should be dead by now) isn't something that you should now smile about. When the first thing you see in the morning are messy strawberry haires spread on the white sheets and how it made you remember how it felt to put your long fingers through them the other night when you were having a moment.

Or just the fact that the couple never gets tired of each other. They see each other in the morning and then leave for work. The whole time, They think about each other. They miss each other. That makes their love so pure. They can't get enough of each other. She loves when she stops him from having sex after he comes home, tired and exhausted from work but he still wants to please her because he loves her so much.

No matter how much they miss and need each other, They give each other space if the other needs it even though that happens rarely. They're like destined to be with each other. That sounds so cliche if you say it out loud but everyone knew that it was true. Even their daughter.

Several knocks on the their wooden front door woke each of them up. Her vision was not clear until she rubbed her eyes with the back of her hands. When her vision was back to normal, she looked to her left and saw brown haired husband picking up her clothes from the floor that he almost ripped off of her the other night. He took her dark bra and black lace underwear. She sighed and took the underwear and took them on as fast as possible while he was putting her bra on for her. Her bare back was facing him while he fiddled with his fingers to put her bra on from behind.