15. Date... but not really

Shout out to: Stydiastilinslay, stydiahappened, joshaya4everstydia, girlfrom_neptune and alot others for being so sweet in the comments and especially 'Stydia524' that was one of the first to read the story and for being such a chatty person in the comments 😂

Love you all ♡♡♡ sorry if j forgot to mention some of you but this is for you others too. ♡♡♡

~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡

"W- What?" She panted quietly. Aby raised her brows at her, trying to make Lydia surrender and admit.

"Lydia..."

"Aby!" Allison ran and dragged her up exhausted from running away from Stiles. "Tell him to stop chasing me!" Allison hid her devilish smile, knowing that she started the whole thing. Stiles ran back pointing at her while he tried to catch his breath. He bended down and rested both of his palms on his kness, trying to inhale.

"Well i have to go..." Lydia said and gave Stiles a look that meant he had to make an excuse to leave too for their date.

"Hm.. yeah I have to.. hm... go too..." He took his hands out of his pocket as he looked for his keys on the counter.

"Hm.. actually I was hoping if you could look out for Jule while I went out with your father..." Aby stood up and gave him the puppy eyes.

Stiles and Lydia looked awkwardly at each other and swallowed at the same time that made Aby find it suspicious.
"Sure of course I can look out for Jule," Stiles fake smiled.

"YAAAAY!" Jule came out of nowhere from her hiding spot, meaning that she had been listening to the whole conversation. "Can Lydia stay too!" Jule pulled at the hem of Lydias dress.

"It's up to you, Lydia," Aby crossed her arms glad at how she had raised her 5 year daughter.

"COME ON YOU LOVE HIM!"

Lydia stood shocked, looking down at the little girl. "WOAW there missy."

"She's crazy," Lydia fake smiled at Allison and the rest before carrying Jule up to walk away from the living room and left Stiles shook.

"I was just kidding," They all heard Jule whisper.

~♡~

"Okay young lady-" Aby went down on her knees to reach her daughter. "Be nice to Stiles and Lydia, okay?"
Jule nodded and smiled when her mother placed a kiss on her cheek.

"Are you sure you'll be okay?" The sheriff asked concerned from the doorway. Stiles chuckled with happiness inside if him, just the thought of spending time with Lydia.

"Yeah, we'll be fine," he put a hand on his father's shoulder, showing him too much joy.

"Are you okay son? You've been awfully glad these days," The sheriff furrowed his brows, looking at the smile on his son's lips that wouldn't go away.

"Okay that was enough for today, now go, go, go," Stiles interrupted the moment by pushing Aby and his dad out of the door. Literally.

Stiles and Lydia played games with Jule, ordered pizza, laughed and they all had a great time together. Jule and Lydia talked about a boy that Jule was into, while Stiles pouted his lips, not liking the guy.

"If he ever lays a finger on you I swear I'll-"

"-Stiles!" Lydia shut him up.

"What! I know what those guys are planning to do!" He let his arms out.