12. School Trip/ Sun and Moon Pt: 3

Sunlight that shined through the window and mixed so well with her Strawberry blonde hair, made her whole mood better. It felt nice. But for now she had to be the strong girl she promised her mother to be.

She removed the blanket aside and was left with a black jacket around her body. A smile formed her lips as she held the jacket tighter to her chest. It accidentally brushed her nose and she couldn't resist not smelling to it. One word. It smelled familiar.

"Morning sunshine," Kira smiled from the kitchen with a mug in her hand, staring at Lydia. "Morning," Lydia smiled back and quickly put the jacket aside. Allison came out of the bathroom and hugged Lydia when she saw she was awake. "I'm so sorry, we're so sorry, Lyds."

Lydia chuckled and pulled back from the hug to see what was wrong. "What are you talking about. What did you do?"

"We left you alone again. And we feel like we push you to come with us many places, when you actually never want to come," Allison sighed.

"Girls, it's okay," Lydia laughed. "Come here, group hug," Lydia held both her arms out for them to hug. Kira quickly ran over to her bed and they both jumped on top of the laughing Lydia.

"What is Stiles' jacket doing here?" Allison asked, picking the black jacket up from behind Lydia.

"Hm... i-" Lydia scratched her head, looking at the jacket in Allison's hand.

"Stiles must have left it here yesterday," Kira quickly interrupted Lydia who looked odd at her. Why was Kira covering up for her?

"Oh, you may have to return it to him before we leave," Allison jumps excited out of bed.

"What where are we going? Wait didn't you just apologise about making me go with you places I didn't want to go to?" Lydia smirked.

"Yes we did. But this time it's only us three. No Scott, no Isaac and no Stiles." Allison had both her arms around Kira and Lydia again.

No Stiles. Well that was good news, right? Why didn't she like the sound of him not being there?

"You know what? We can just stay here all day talk, watching movies, girly stuff, how does that sound?" Allison held Lydias hand. Lydia loved how much her friends cared for her and that was all she needed to hear. That they knew when something was wrong. And now she was fine again. They didn't have to give up a day with their boyfriends just to be with her. (Kiras plan on finding the guy) They see each other all the time anyways.

Allisons phone started ringing.

"Hey Scott", Allison looks at Lydia knowing what Scott was about to ask.

"No, I'm sorry I can't go out today. I'm staying with my girlfriends," She pushed slightly to Lydias knee with a smile on her face.

"What? Did you really get tickets!" Allison thought about Lydia again and began shaking her head.

"No, no I'm sorry babe, but I can't. Not tonight."

Lydia could hear the sad tone in Allisons voice and she didn't want to be in the way of her best friends night. So she took Allisons phone.

"Hey Scotty, forget all that nonsense Ally just told you. Come and pick her up at 2pm - okay bye."

"What was that all about! Lydia this is your night were not canceling," Allison took her phone again to call Scott, but Lydia took it back again.

"Ally! It's okay," Lydia chuckled. "Go have fun, you've been waiting for those tickets for a very long time!"