Start [Revised 2.0]

Start[Read AN at the Bottom]

A coincidence is normal. A two coincidences is not a problem. But a three coincidences is a bit too much. It is, by a human perspective, sometimes called destiny. Fate. However, is it destiny that predict us? Or are we making the destiny itself? Are those the deny destiny are destined to be destroyed? Are those that accept fate are favoured by heavens? Certainly not. Why should we let others dictate our destiny when we can make one?

Is it fate that holds us? Or are we holding it?

...

Sunshine peek through the window as the birds starts singing. A wonderful day is about to start.

Or not.

Ralph woke up begrudgingly as he look viciously at the culprit. It was a fluffy white Persian cat with a tinge of black at its paws and at the end of its tail. Perhaps sensing the displeasure of its owner, Demi purred and meowed as if enjoying his misfortune. Ralph had no choice but to sit up and proceeded to shower.

After Ralph finished showering, he called Demi and placed some cat food on her plate. Went to kitchen and starts cooking up. He fried the rice he didn't finish eating last night, a bacon, an egg, and a freshly brewed coffee. After his meal, he went to clean his room and afterwards the living room. After a whole morning of cleaning, he sat down at the sofa and rest.

"Oh yeah. Grocery." Ralph suddenly remembered that his stock of food supplies is running out. He went upstairs and change into new clothes. A blue-checkered polo, a denim shorts, and a light Banz branded shoes. He went in front of the mirror and fix his hair. He remove his eye-glasses and put on some contacts. Ralph still cannot believe after his transformation albeit seeing this for how many times already.

Ralph is not a confident person. Just a single glance from others and he will start judging himself, not in a good way of course. He is a shy and silent guy whom you will not notice unless he makes his presence clear. The looks in his eyes contains gloominess despite its beautiful shade of blue. His mother always teases him that after a simple make-over and he can make any girl fall in love with him. He would always brush her off with a shrug thinking that she is just teasing him to boost his confidence until his mother force him to go into the salon and do some make over. No need to guess the outcome, as a bunch of girls started to swarm him. His mother took a photo of him and post it in BookFace and started to gather followers.

Ralph shook his head and lightly laugh at his crazy mother. Although they are not together most of the time, he still love her. As for his father? He resented him a bit for giving him a weird name. Raphael Angelo Leonardo Donatello Cruz was his full name. As for where his name came from, as long as you are a cartoon lover then you can guess it immediately. It was based on a cartoon series called "Teenage Mutant Ninja Tortoises" that was released in the 20th century. As for why his father used it as his name, he got no idea. Even then, why the heck did his mother agree to it? He just couldn't understand. Ralph shook of these thoughts in his mind and began purchasing as he arrived at the market.

"Bacon, Egg, Ketchup, uhmm, biscuit? And the boxes of condom. Wait condom?!"

Ralph widened his eyes as he read the last line. He was certain that he did not write such stuff. The only culprit in his mind is his crazy mother. She loved messing around his stuff and take sneaky pictures of him and post it. He would add weird things in his food, when he request something she would do the exact opposite, and when he didn't ask something she come up with a gift saying that he bought it for him. Sometimes his mother would yell incomprehensible word that left him confused.

Ralph lightly shook his head and crumbled the paper before stuffing in his pants. After paying the stuff he bought, he left the market and began walking home. The market is near around his subdivision so it was not a hassle for him to shop. It was a 15 minute walk.