lace panties

warnings : none, i know this title could be quite misleading but i swear it's 100% pg haha
word count: 365

"oh, hello there miss lace panties." you're triggered immediately. panties. what an embarrassing word. you knit your eyebrows together and step backwards, back hitting the cold wall.

"lace panties? huh? do i know you?" despite your attempt in breaking the distance between the both of you, he leans down and whispers in your ear, tickling it softly with his breath.

"well, miss lace panties your fly seems to be unzipped." your eyebrows raise as your eyes widen in shock, quickly peering down to your high-waisted black jeans, that are unzipped and revealing your lavender lace underwear. oh my .. goodness. you hurriedly turn around to avoid his creepy gaze, zipping it up carefully. you sigh deeply and feel a heated blush rise to your skin.

"that's just embarrassing." you shake your head and turn around to face him again, taking in his features a little more deeply since you were so astonished from his words before to take the time to do so. "thank you .."

"jeon jungkook." he nods his head once and flashes a charming smile that makes your knees go weak. "and since i've just saved your life, i think you owe me something."

"oh, do i now?" you clench your teeth together and watch him with wide eyes, wanting to trace every curve of his beautiful face and memorise this picture-perfect moment in your mind forever. "what is it that you want? money?"

"money? that's ridiculous. you owe me a kiss." he smiles even wider, an ear to ear smile that makes your heart flutter and your stomach flip a hundred times.

"hm? a kiss? now you're the ridiculous one." you shake your head and bring a finger to point at him. he grabs your finger with his large hand and holds it tight between his warmth. "i don't give kisses to boys unless they've taken me out on a date."

"oh, is that so?" he cocks a brow as he smirks and you smile back cutely. "well then, i know what you're doing tonight."

"hm .. do you now? what is it that i'm doing?"

"you're going on a date with me."

— i deadass wrote this in 10 minutes for the sake of updating i know it's not as good i just haven't been feeling well lately .. but have a good day/night all of you !!