just admit that you like me

warnings : none
word count: 498

"just admit that you like me, y/n." he says as he smirks cockily, hovering over you and putting his arm beside you on the wall.

"well, i can't exactly do that." you lie, sipping on your strawberrry frappe innocently as you look up at him with a hint of sparkle in your eyes due to the ceiling light. he tilts his head to the side and examines your features more carefully, taking advantage of your close proximity.

"why not?"

"it's simple. obviously, because i don't like you." your cheeks blush and your hand slightly shakes, the drink in your hands making the action more noticeable. your heart beats a little faster and you try to stable your breathing. you are the worst person when it comes to lying, the absolute worst. and he knew it, being able to read you like a magazine.

"oh, is that so?" he slides his hand down the wall and intwines his fingers with the hand that's by your side. but before you could protest and ask him what he was doing, he takes advantage of your open mouth and kisses you. he kisses you without your permission, without warning because he couldn't have done anything else. he needs that breath you are holding, because it belongs to him and he wants it back. he kisses you slowly, passionately like there's no place he would rather be. his other hand cradles your jaw and softly grazes your neck. he kisses you as if you are the last taste of lips he will ever have, swallowing your thoughts and kissing you until you forget how to count. you kiss each other silent, until you don't even know who is breathing for who.

your heart keeps missing beats and your hands cannot bring him any closer to you. maybe it lasts a minute, or maybe it's more. but all you know is that kiss, and how soft his skin is when it brushes against yours, and that even if you didn't know until now, jeon jungkook has always been the person you've been waiting for. he pulls away and looks at you with that charming, eye-crinkling grin you hate.

"you like me." he boasts proudly, still holding your hand in his as he moves his hand into your hair and plays with it.

"i like you." you respond breathlessly, moaning at the loss of lip contact. you are so flustered by the kiss that you can't even think straight, and the words from your mind and heart slip out of your mouth so effortlessly. he presses a short, chaste kiss onto your forehead and then your nose, teasing you when it's time to kiss your lips again.

"well that's convenient. because i like you too, y/n."