unrequited love

warnings: a little bit sexual? like a lap dance? lol
word count: 3247

summary: you, the girl who can make any guy fall in love with you has fallen for the one guy who doesn't love you back.

"you keep looking at your phone." chaeyoung says as she scoots closer to you and rests her head onto your shoulder. "something wrong?"

"he hasn't called me yet," you shake your head and then tip it back onto the couch so your eyes are set on the ceiling instead. "i think my phone is broken."

"just because he hasn't called you, that doesn't mean you have a broken phone y/n." chaeyoung's orange hair tickles the side of your smooth neck as she shuffles closer to you, however you don't really mind because your mind is so focused on getting this call.

"but every guy calls me after a date. and this .. this is our fourth date!" you almost growl, trying to figure out where it went wrong. you grew up with the amazing ability of easily making people fall in love with you. you are beautiful, intelligent, humorous and everything all guys would want in a girl.

"you're waiting for the jeon jungkook, to call you back?" chaeyoung huffs, implying how pathetic you are right now. "that's not happening, babe."

"i can't do this." you groan, moving forward quickly and unintentionally forcing your roommate's head off your shoulder. "i don't know what i did wrong."

you bury your head into your hands and drop your phone onto the carpet. "y/n, are you okay? i know you're not used to this, since people chase you instead but .. you have to understand that this is jeon jungkook. he doesn't have feelings."

"but .. before he kissed my forehead at the doorstep, he told me that my future husband will be the luckiest man in the world. does that not mean that he's interested in me? how does he not want to be my future husband when he spent the night showering me in compliments after planning the best date of my entire life? how—"

chaeyoung's eyes widen and she turns her body to you again, turning off the tv. "oh my gosh, y/n ... correct me if i'm wrong but you're in love with jungkook aren't you? why does it seem to me that you've fell in love with jeon jungkook after four dates .. y/n, do you like him?"

"oh my gosh." you mutter into your hands, moving them up to pull your strands of hair instead. "oh my gosh. i'm a mess." you grab both of her shoulders like a crazy woman, shaking them. "i think i'm in love with him, chaeyoung. oh my gosh, i'm in love with jungkook."

she nods awkwardly and talks with a sincere voice. "get well soon, babe." you mess up your hair and just want to rip your heart out. you're y/n, you don't .. do the feelings scene. you don't love boys. you just play with them, one after the other until they're helplessly in love with you so you can tear them apart; just like your first and second love did.

"help me, oh my gosh. help me chaeyoung, why do i feel like i'm going to die?" you say dramatically, putting your palm over your forehead to feel the heat transfer onto your palm. your whole body started to feel hotter after your confession. out of all people you had to fall in love with, why did you have to fall for jeon jungkook? why did you have to fall in love with the one person who wasn't in love with you? who hasn't fallen in love with you? who hasn't called you back after the most beautiful date you've ever gone on? you've been waiting for this call for four hours .. maybe, he passed away? maybe, on the way home in that sleek black car of his that smells like him, so manly yet heavenly — he crashed his car? is he safe right now? oh my gosh ....