you don't like ..

warnings: none
words: 1k

"What.. are you doing?" Her broken voice cuts through the silence and the gloss of her streaming tears on her face reflects underneath the moonlight like fallen stars. Despite your distance, the sad aura around her inflicts on the atmosphere around you.

"I'm breaking your heart, my Beautiful Bora." He answers her short yet slow, the words leaving his mouth so effortlessly. She swallows a short sob and scrunches her fingers so hard around her pink sweatshirt as if it is the only way she can hold herself together.

"You said, you loved me."

"They were lies."

She takes a deep breath and loosens her death grip around her sweatshirt. "I thought I had you... We became so close in such a short amount of time and I thought you genuinely cared about me, I thought we could actually be something." Her lips were speaking sadness and truth. "I stared into your eyes and you stared into mine but the only difference was, while I was falling deeper in love with you, you were just staring at another set of eyes."

She turns on her heel as if she's about to leave, but she abruptly stops, closes her eyes tightly and bits down on her pretty pink lower lip. "And the worst part of this," she chokes on a sob and continues walking, but slowly. "Is that if I had another heart, I'd let you break that one too." And she runs, disappearing into the night.

You didn't have to look at who the male was to identify who he was, with dickmoves like that, he was obviously Jeon Jungkook. He loves this game, he only needed a perfect seven days for a girl to be completely, truly and deeply in love with him. And after the week was over, he would take her here and place a burden on her for the rest of her life, convincing her that love does not exist. He kills all of them, their souls and turns all the good ones into bad ones, it's a mad cycle. It's a shame really, how deceiving a beautiful face that tells words of love could be.

You have never been one of Jungkook's victims, but that was the thing about love anyways, it never settles for a happy ending. Love is a lie, every promise, every soft kiss and every tight hug means nothing. Every "I love you" either whispered in a hurry or when people are just wiling away time in each other's arms is just a sentence. Love is never a necessity, it's just a mere whim.

"Come closer baby, this seat isn't taken." He laughs, tapping on his lap and you have no choice but to obey. As much as you hate this job, you can't lose it. You had to accept any job offer in order to pay off your college debt and at least, be able to serve yourself two minute noodles for every meal of the day. It was uncomfortable sitting on his lap, knowing that he is Jeon Jungkook and had only broken an innocent girl's heart an hour ago.

"Let me buy you a drink," he grips the bare skin of your waist with this cold, slender fingers and squeezes as he leans in to whisper in your ear, completely disregarding you as a barmaid, but another girl at the crowded bar.

"No, thank you." You kindly decline his offer in a deep whisper in his ear in return, trying to hold in the urge to puke due to his alcohol breath that still lingered on your skin. You move back tentatively and he smirks infamously as he examines your features.

"You don't like drinking?"
"No, I don't like drinking." He chuckles and takes a long swig of his beer.

"A cigarette?" He offers, pulling out a thick black box from his pocket and waving it a little in mid air. If there was an addiction you hated most, it would be smoking.

"No, thank you." You shake your head vigorously, trying to send your message as clear as possible as if your voice could suddenly be drowned out and inaudible over the booming music.

"You don't like smoking?" He says as he lights up a cigarette in front of you and swiftly places it in his mouth.
"No, I don't smoking." Your voice is barely in a whisper now. The head of the cigarette burns a fiery circle and you look away as he exhales a thick smoke that makes you feel like choking and coughing rudely in his face.

"A kiss on the lips?" He plasters on his infamous smirk again and you roll your eyes despite his impressive flirting skills, from here, it didn't matter what your answer would be, only what my body was willing to do after my answer.

Playing along, knowing that my boss could be watching me and judging my "lack so social skill and physical contact with customers", I swipe my tongue across my bottom lip and bite it softly. "No thank you."

"You don't like kissing?" His voice drops an octave as he leans in close, breath mixed with alcohol and cigarette smoke, however you seem to not care when his lips are ghosting over yours. You know that Jungkook is a monster, a heartbreaker, and that he is everything you will never want, but there won't be any pain if you kiss him, just this once.

You just want to kiss him, so bad. You brush your fingers through his dark hair and tug at the hairs at the base of his neck.

"Just kiss me already." He smoothly agrees by placing an open mouthed kiss on your lips and before you can act back upon his kiss, he moves backwards and smirks in a way that makes your eyes flutter.

"You know, I love strawberries." He compliments the taste of your lips quickly before resuming his kiss, that unexpectedly yet expectedly, became your first make out. You don't drink alcohol, so how can you be drunk? But slowly as he massages your tongue with his own, you can't deny the fact that you are drunk on his lust.

an; this was also an unpublished story from my old account, which i had written three chapters for!! i don't know if you guys want more, but if you do, please let me know by commenting below ❤️️

i feel like this is becoming a trash bin for my other drafts now omg fndnsnrmsmf