lets not fall in love part two

warnings: none lol just bad and unedited cos it's 12:40am and imgoin out w friends tomorrow
words: around 800 i dunno anymore

jungkook: can i come say hi?

you read the message that lights up your phone and for a short second you break into a smile, loving the way his name looked on your phone but quickly replace that with a frown.

you: no

jungkook watches you from the far end of the room with a smile. he has seen you zone out a couple of times already, knowing well that you're sick of the club and you don't want to be here. he also knows that your best friend dragged you here. because she called him here too.

jungkook: can we talk?

you: i'm busy.

jungkook: busy sitting at a table watching people drink shots?

you: are you stalking me?

jungkook: i don't know. maybe meet me outside and i'll tell you?

you: i don't want to know that bad.
you: what are you doing here

jungkook: want to find out? maybe meet me outside and i'll tell you.

you: nice try

jungkook: so you'd prefer i walk up to you, grab you by the waist and throw you over my shoulder in front of all those people, and lightly spank you embarrassingly as i take you outside?

you: alright.
you: let's meet outside so i can tell you how much i hate you

jungkook: sure, anything for you princess

the cool air of the summer night is perfect and you think about how lucky girls are to be under the stars outside with their boyfriends right now. you don't know how the both of you ended up at the same club on the same night.

"hey," his familiar, deep voice cuts you from your stargaze. "you look beautiful."

"oh. um, yeah. thanks." you say nervously as you look at him. you've forgotten how beautiful he is. you haven't seen him up close for so long. you had gotten so used to knowing that the only way you could see him is when you close your eyes so the moment right now feels too unreal. "you too. i mean—" you shake your head. "you don't look so bad yourself."

you're turning pink, blushing everywhere and shy. he makes your hands shake and your heart beat fast. it hasn't changed. "i'm a jerk."

you want to say "i know." but somehow, your words get caught up in your throat. you're waiting for what more he has to say.

"and i do stupid things when it comes to love." he gives you a small smile, before not trusting himself to look at you any longer in fear you have lost feelings for him already. "and that night, that night when you said you loved me .. i was a coward. i'm pretty sure i fell in love with you first."

"no you didn't."

"i fell in love with you the first time i met you. not at sight, but when you told me how much you didn't believe in love. gosh, you don't know how .. you don't know how much i wanted you to be mine, how much i wanted you to be that person. how much i wanted you to be the mother of my children, the daughter in law of my parents and the sister in law of my brother. gosh, i was going insane. i wanted to go down grocery store aisles with you, lay on one bed and another at the bedding store to find the right one for us, buy rocking chairs and dummies and bibs. i was so in love with you the moment you showed me that side of you. so fucking in love with you."

"you didn't love me if you went around behind my back to fulfil your ... needs." you shake your head, trying to not smile at what he just said.

"sex is everywhere, it doesn't really mean too much. love .. love is the hard thing to find. i thought love was a losing game. that there would be no way you would fall in love with someone like me, so i .. tested you. it just got out of hand. i didn't know, i'm sorry. i didn't ever think you'd love me back." he holds both of your hands in his large, yet cold ones. there is something so amazing about two cold hands holding each other, it's like starting from nothing to create something. "you deserve more than me."

"no. you deserve more than me!" you laugh as you lean so close to him your nose touches his own.

he smiles as he leans in even closer and ever so lightly tilts his head. his eyes move down to your lips and then back to your eyes. "will it ever matter? i will always want you."

an: can't write man i told y'all i have that weird thing where when i write i write forever and when i stop i stop forever like i have them motivational periods and i don't even think anybody wanted this and it's also my last day of holidays wait omg waht the heck i have school tomorrow OMG butyall here it is i don't think anybody wanted it but here it is i'm working on the other part 2s soooooo plssssss be patient i suck but i miss you how are u guys please tell me how ur day went if ur reading this