let's not fall in love part one

warnings: yeah no immature people lol it's a bit .. just a bit .. but still i strongly advise u wait for my next update <3 and badly written sorry love u xoxo
words: 4.5k

"think you're so good at games, huh, jungkook?" your voice is low and sultry as you massage the back of his neck lightly. you are being hoisted up by him, straddling him around his waist as you are pressed up against the wall. "always winning. aren't you, baby?"

you two have always been like this, constantly teasing each other with feathery brushes and chaste neck kisses, but this is something so much more than you're used to with him. the both of you are well known, maybe not for the best reasons you know of; but the best reasons here at college. it is a prime time for you to get laid. and it is for him, too. the both of you are the school heartthrobs, however you use that title to break one heart and another, to mess around with feelings and have lots, like lots, of sex. despite your similar reason for popularity and being dormroom neighbours, the both of you have never tried a thing with each other. until now, that is.

he sucks on your the soft skin of your neck, tongue wonderfully exploring the expanse and painting it with dark purples and blues. "i'm always winning." he flashes a handsome grin against your neck, his voice tickling your neck. "games are all i play."

"let's play a game then." you move your hands that were wrapped around his neck onto his hard clothed chest and try to jump out of his arms. "let's make out—"

he tries to fight against your hands that distance you two and go straight into making out but you shake your head and smile. "let's sweet talk. tell each other good morning and good night, go on memorable dates and hold hands. let's pretend to be in love. the first one to fall in love loses."

"that's stupid." he shakes his head and closes his eyes with a little smirk. "i don't fall in love. you automatically lose."

"you're surrendering already? aw, jungkook is a loser." you pout as you bring your hands up again to brush them through his messy brown locks.

"has anyone told you tonight that you're the most beautiful girl?" jungkook's hands roam over your body, stopping at your waist and giving them a firm squeeze. "that when you smile, it's hard to not believe that you're heaven sent? has anyone told you tonight that your jokes are hilarious and that the person who you marry is going to be the luckiest man in the world?"

"w-what?" your hands move and slide down his body unintentionally, shyly bringing them back your sides. you wish it that it wasn't so bright here, that you were in a darker corner of the party where he wouldn't be able to see you blush. "d-do you mean that, jungkook?"

you hate to admit it, but sometimes jungkook's insanely good looks make your mind go a little fuzzy and want a little more than just these light brushes and small kisses. he's so handsome, it makes your heart race sometimes. especially now, that he's so close and pretty words are coming out of his mouth. if you weren't such a player, if you lived in a world where the both of you deserved each other, you would have definitely fallen for him.

"you're so easy." jungkook chuckles as he messes your hair up with his hand. "i'm going to win this in a week."

you frown and grab his hand hard. you actually believed him there. "you think you can make me, someone so heartless, to fall for you?"

"you're not heartless." jungkook laughs as he leans in and whispers in your ear, pressing a long kiss behind your ear and then to your cheek, and then onto your soft unpainted lips. "you just don't listen to your heart."

"that's so stupid."

"it is not." he presses another searing kiss to your lips, and you swear in that moment you could have melted in his arms. "i'm a guy who knows how to make people fall in love with me easily."