kk gift; an imagine for @jpnsubs

ok i'm so sorry babe i hAVE BEEN RESLLY SICK THESE FEW DAYS AND SORRY IF I MADE U FEEL LIKE CRAP OR JUS T UNIMPORTSNT FOR NOT DOING THIS I HOPE YOU HAD A MERRY CHRISTMAS AND WILL HAVE A HAPPY NEW YEAR SURROUNDED BY PEOPLE YOU LOVE AND WHO LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!

THIS IS MY KK GIFT TO @JPNSUBS
PS I LOVE YOUR COVERS !!!!

HERES AN IMAGINE !

NO WARNINGS!! LIKE 800 WORDS I AM SO SORRY <3 I HOPE THIS IS ENOUGH i want to cry i am so sorry to the moon and back i will be sorry for my whole life about this

— PUSHED ONTO A LOVERS' RIDE

"i—"

"well—"

you both stutter at the same time, awkwardly stopping when you realise the other is speaking. your hands shake and your cheeks heat up, not because you're embarrassed because of this, because you're so overwhelmed and shy in this moment. your best friend, and his, had both pranked the both of you so well it got you pushed onto this lovers' ride. in the short span of twenty seconds, anytime the both of you would want to retry and start another conversation, the cat would get your tongue.

"so—"

"i'm—"

you both cut each other off again as the ride starts to move deeper into the love scenery. jungkook leans back, closes his eyes and sighs deeply, as if he's already tired of this. how could he just sit here and breathe so simply, looking like he is carved from the hands of the gods themselves, so effortlessly charming and beautiful it looks like he just came straight out of a novel or a webtoon. you try to look away, try to look anywhere but at him but with your mind slightly intoxicated by such heavy beauty; it is like trying to ask a moth to stay away from a flame.

"this is awkward." his eyes flutter open again and you look back at the water you are both currently over. "but you look like you seem to enjoy it." he teases you. you want to enjoy this. you and your first ever love together on a love boat ride. that's a miracle. or would be, if he loved you back. he closes his eyes again and you turn around, wanting to retort something back but he looks so cute that your mind again, is not functioning right.

"you were going to say something?" he says, as if he had seen you open and close your mouth behind his closed eyes. "jimin told me that this is your favourite ride."

"uh, actually—"

"truth." jungkook cuts you off as he fixes his posture and is no longer leaning back relaxed. as your friendship with jungkook progressed, the both of you decided on something called "truth" where you are forced to say what's on your mind at the moment, unless you're asked a question. "how many boys have you loved?"

as half- expected, you thought. if this is your "favourite ride" and it's a couple ride, he surely thought you had many boys to go on with. a small smile forms on your lips but he doesn't return anything but attain his infamous smirk.

"one." you say simply, turning your body to face him comfortably. "truth. how many girls have you liked?"

"heaps." he says back, not tearing his mysterious gaze off of you. this game of honesty between you guys are playing will probably make you end up with a broken heart, because after this— you don't even want to look at him anymore. you can't look at him without falling in love some more. you can't help it. "truth. how long have you been in love with him?"

"i don't remember when exactly i had fallen for him," your voice is softer than it is before as this hits a sensitive topic. "i just remember looking at him and praying to everyone beyond the stars and the moon in the sky that i would never have to lose him."

"did you lose him?" jungkook asks you as the both of you continue your conversation through a tunnel sparkled with red glitter, light up hearts and words that made you feel all fluffy.

"no." your heart skips a beat just looking at how angelic and beautiful he looks under the radiant red light. "maybe i have, because he doesn't love me back." your stomach does a flip when the red and white glitter reflect in his dark orbs. "truth. tell me about the girls you loved and why."

"girls?" his eyes raise and his smirk slowly morphs into a small smile. "i've ever only loved one girl. i've liked many. liked them because i thought i could replace the one girl who is irreplaceable." your smile falters, knowing that this heart break of yours is relatable .. even though you're relating to your heartbreaker.

"truth." you say without a question, wanting to know what is on his mind and what he's thinking about right now.

"just truth?" you nod and his smile stretches from ear to ear, leaning in closer towards you as if he wanted your heart to stop beating completely. he winks as he pulls your fringe away from your eyes and behind your ear. "i love you."

and he knows you love him. thanks, jimin.