scary movie

warnings: none it's kinda shitty but yolo it's posted
word count: 1003

"turn it off, jungkook! turn it off!" you scream, shoving your head into his chest and holding his waist so tightly he feels like his heart is about to pop out of his mouth. he laughs at your pain, completely oblivious to the tears that are dripping out of your eyes. he knows that you're not going anywhere, that after this movie you're even going to follow him into the toilet, suck up to him in this apartment like a leech and refuse to be in any room alone.

"come on, babe. this is the best part!" he says as he tries to move you off of him and make you watch the movie. you keep your eyes closed as if your life depended on it, and jungkook can't help but cackle when he looks at you. you succumb back to jungkook's body and he groans when you refuse to watch the movie with him. "don't be such a baby, y/n. it's not that bad."

you hold him tighter, if that's even possible and start to wail in his arms. he notices your tears staining his white shirt and moves you back tentatively, eyes widening immediately as he sees your tear filled eyes. "oh my gosh. babe, i didn't think it was this scary." he says as he presses pause on the tv and a few tissues. he leans forward and wraps one arm around you, the other going to wipe your tears. "i'm so sorry."

you smile through your tears at jungkook's affection and attention, removing the tissues from his hand and grabbing his two fingers with yours before biting onto his fingers softly. "you're lucky i love you, jungkook."

jungkook adores you, and smiles his eye-crinkling smile that makes you melt. even though you both have been dating for two years, jungkook is still in disbelief that you're his, and he's yours. it still amazes him that fate had put the both of you together, he is the luckiest person in the world and it's all because of you. you kiss the tip of his fingers after he pretends to be hurt from your long bite. "maybe we should go to bed now."

"okay." you say as you turn your body to get off the couch safely, eyes meeting the horrifying television screen that had the worst close up of a bloodied face with eyes that were as black as ink. "jungkook!" you scream, jolting right onto his lap and biting onto his shoulder in fear. "i am never going to ever sleep in my life ever again!"

he laughs at your reaction, and exits out of the movie unaffected by your biting. he never gets affected by any type of physical abuse you give him. he hoists you up with his hands underneath your thighs and carries you steadily to the bedroom as you weakly drop your head onto his shoulder with fear swimming in every part of your body. "i hate you!"

"calm down, y/n. it's okay. you already brushed your teeth too, so no more mirrors—" you slap him on the back as he switches on the light of your bedroom.

"you're scaring me! stop reminding me of scary stuff!" you squeal, holding him tightly as he brings you to the bed. of course he didn't intend to, but he did anyways. he tries to drop you on the bed but you refuse to let go of him, like a stubborn koala refusing to leave his branch. "where are you going?!"

"i'm going to turn off the light y/n." he says as he points to the light he had just turned on. "or do you want to sleep with the lights on?"

jungkook knows that you can't sleep with the light on and that you're afraid of the dark too, so he just says it for fun. like how sometimes, you hate how your boyfriend is so strong and makes you feel weak; like you should have settled for someone else who isn't too strong like him, all of these other reasons outweigh his strength. there's nothing wrong with a boyfriend who can protect and fight for you all the time without getting hurt. just like that, jungkook sometimes thinks about you and the flaw of you being absolutely terrified so easily, but at the same time he loves how much he gets to protect you.

"nightlight." you tell him as you clutch on him again and make him hold you as if you were a little toddler.  he goes to turn off the light and then turn on the night light, not bothered by his girlfriend clutching onto him for her dear life. you smile against his cheek and he feels it, smiling too.

he drops onto the bed with you on him, and carefully tucks the both of you together without moving any more than 30cm away from you.

"jungkook," your voice is tired, but it has a little lethal tone to it. "you're marrying me."

"of course i am." he answers, as if you had just said that as question. he kisses the top of your forehead and you snuggle closer.

"you're marrying me because you've made me watch too many scary movies and so you now have to go to bed with me every night. for the rest of your life." he smiles at what you're saying; loving your half-asleep state because that's when you start to ramble and say funny things. of course, he wants to marry you one day.

"i love you, y/n." he holds you closer and strokes your hair lovely. before you can say i love you back, his voice raises in panic. ".. did you hear that?" you hold him impossibly closer and shake your head no. "i think it was ..." his voice lowers until it's a whisper and he leans close to bite softly onto your ear. "a ghost .."

you snuggle into his chest and pinch his backside. "i hate you, jeon jungkook."

an; guys wtf i just scared myself writing this i can't believe it i hate myself why did i even write this i can't with myself it's like the afternooon but i'm already scared like i haven't had anything to eat yet and i was gonna go out to eat but now i can't leave my bedroom i'm not going to the kitchen because i'm so scared i can't even with myself i

this is not gonna be edited bc i'm not reading it ever again lmao i hate myself.... sorry this was rushed and so fluffy and terrible compared to my previous writing but eh here's what a scaredy cat would be like when watching a horror movie with their muscle man bf yaA