Chapter 6.

ISABELLE

Harry came back to my work again. He sat in the same spot as last night. On a bar stool, leaning his elbows on the top of the bar, taking sips of his whiskey from time to time. He was wearing his usual attire. Black dress pants and white shirt. Almost like he had came straight from work. Although owning your own busy you would think he wouldn't work so late.

"Who are you peeking at?" Maggie spoke right in my ear making me jump back from the curtains that I was peeking through.

It was nearly time for my set and I decided to have a look at the audience when my eyes caught the six foot something man who had been taking over my mind.

"What? Me? No one!" I hurried the words out of my mouth, hoping Maggie doesn't catch on to my lying.

"Sure, baby doll whatever you say" She rolled her eyes playfully at me as she walked away.

Maggie had cheered up a little since yesterday. Max and her are living separately at the moment while the divorce goes through. I think she's only happy because she's been busying herself and not trying to focus on the divorce, which I don't blame her.

I looked back at the now closed curtains before sighing and walking away. Time to get ready for my set and trust me this was going to be a good one now I know his here.

My heels clipped on the stage as I stood behind the closed curtains they put up. I turned my back to the curtain so my ass was on full view. I put my hands on my hips and nodded to the backstage men to tell them I was ready.

As the curtain raised I smirked to myself hearing the wolf whistles going off behind me. My ass looked perky in my short black shorts, if I do say so myself. Instead of my usual black long sleeve top I decided to start straight off in my black lacy bra, that pushed my tits together, making everyone has a good look at my cleavage.

The music kicked in and I started swaying my hips from side to side, dipping my bum down before circling my hips. I dropped into a slut drop before bouncing back up, hearing more whistles going off. I smirked as I bent over, spreading my legs, giving the men a view they wanted. The music changed key making me turn round to finally face the audience. My eyes caught a certain green pair before dropping into a wink, making him smirk slightly.

I swayed my hips as I started to walk forward towards the pole that Maggie had asked me to use tonight. I grabbed the pole and swung around it before bending over, so my bum touched the pole and my face and cleavage was in a certain lucky front rows mans face. He shoved some money into my bra as I gave him a wink before slowly coming back up to standing.

I grabbed the edge of my shorts looking right into Harry's eyes as I slowly pulled them down my newly smoothed legs, leaving me in my knickers and bra.

More wolf whistles and cheers erupted when I grabbed the pole from behind me, dropping into a crouch before slowly coming up, wiggling my hips. The lights darkened so the main thing you could see what the outline of my body, making the who experience sexier.