Chapter 85.

ISABELLE

Its been a week since my art show and Harry and I have been texting now and then. I even managed to read his book, I finally got past the first page and Peter was right. I wish I had read it all earlier. The book was amazing and real. So much better than his first one and I dont know why he was worried for it to be worse. 

Can we meet today? I have to tell you something - H xx 

I was confused this morning when I woke up to this text but I agreed anyway, told him I would meet him at noon in costa down the road from Peter's house. I would've met him earlier but I'm looking at houses and flats all morning, I'm finally moving out of Peter and Michaels and getting my own place again. 

When I finished looking at the last house on my list for today I noticed it was nearly one in the afternoon. 

"Shit." I muttered as I rushed to my car and drove through the streets like a mad man, trying to get to the cafe before Harry thinks I stood him up. 

*********

"I'm so sorry, I'm late. I know I'm late but I didnt mean to, just got so busy with looking at houses and I'm sorry" I rushed as I sat down opposite Harry. 

He chuckled. "It's fine. You're here now. I ordered for you because I heard you driving up the road." He said, meaning my old rusty beetle that I still had made a lot of noise. 

"Shut up, she's a great car." 

"I'm sure she is but isnt it time for a new one." He chuckled and I joined in. 

"Probably but I dont have the money at the moment." 

"Yea, you said you were looking at houses?" 

"Yea, I'm finally moving out of Peter and Michaels flat. Want something of my own again." 

"Thats nice, I can always help if you want." 

"I dont want-" 

"I didnt mean money wise before you even agrue with me. I meant help look at them, make sure you arent getting mugged off." 

I smiled up at him. "That'd be nice." 

"Anything for you." 

I couldnt help the butterflies that went off in my stomach. 

"What was it you needed to talk to me about anyway?" I questioned making his smile drop. 

"Right." He looked at his clock and cringed. "I'm going to have to be quick about this and I dont know how you will react." 

"What? Harry, you're scaring me." I looked at him confused but he just looked worried, worried with what I would do when I find this out. 

He went to open his mouth but was stopped by someone else. "DADDY!!" 

I looked behind him and saw a little girl running up to our table. Harry turned round in his chair and picked her up, putting her on his lap. 

"Penelope Styles, dont run off like that!" Her voice rang through the cafe and I knew as I looked towards the door again, who was walking in. 

Violet. 

Harry was talking to the little girl, Penelope. They both werent interested in Violet who looked panicked that the child had just run off. I say 'the child' like I havent even guessed that its hers and...Harry's. 

I pulled my eyes from Violet who was walking over to Harry who looked so happy. He was talking, smiling and laughing with Penelope. She looked so happy too. It made me happy looking at the scene in front of me but my facial expressions just couldnt show that. I just sat there with a blank expression. 

"Penelope, stop running off." Violet scolded again as she was now standing beside them, they looked like such a cute family. 

"Violet, it's fine." Harry spoke to her with a frown on his face. 

"Who's this?" Penelope asked, pointing at me, making both of them look at me. 

"This Penny, is Isabelle." Harry said smiling wide. 

"Hi, I'm Penelope but you can call me Penny." She spoke giving me her small hand making me smile at her. 

"It's nice to meet you Penny. I'm Isabelle but you can call me Izzy." 

"Can I call you Belle? Like the princess?" She cheered looking at me and then Harry. 

No ones called me that since Harry and even know Harry only calls me Isabelle. 

"Of course you can, sweetheart." I smiled and Harry's eyes showed so much love within them watching me and Penny talk but as much as I wanted to continue this I knew I had to leave. I needed to take this all in. I needed to process what is happening and that is not going to happen here. 

"It was so nice to meet you but I must really go." I announce, getting up from my chair. 

"Isabell-" 

"I have to go." I interrupted Harry. Smiling at Violet and giving Penny a wave, I walked out of the cafe and felt like I could actually breath once again. 

"ISABELLE!" I heard Harry call my name as I reached my car. 

I ignored him and opened my door but it only got slammed shut again with Harry's hand that was now beside me. 

"What Harry?" I asked probably more harsh than I intended as I turned and looked at him. 

"This is what I was going to tell you about, I didnt mean for you to find out that way." 

"Did you ever want me to find out that you had a daughter? A two year old, at least." 

"I wanted you to know, thats why I asked you to meet me. I wanted you to meet her too. It wasnt easy keeping this from you ok but I couldnt have just dropped it into a text and every time we met up nothing seemed like the right time to say it." 

"It's fine." I sighed. "I just need time to process this." 

"I understand, I'm sorry for it happening this way." 

"Its fine." 

"Would you like to come to mine tonight? For dinner? Me, you and Penelope. I can explain everything." 

"Tonight?" He nodded. "Ok, I'll be there. Text me the time." I said as he moved his hand and I got in my car. 

I drove off as Harry walked back into the cafe. I didnt know what to think. He had a two year old daughter with Violet. But they didnt get married? I'm confused about everything and I know tonight Harry will clear it up for me. One thing I was wondering, was did Louis know about this? 

_____________________________________-

DOUBLE UPDATE, AINT YOU ALL LUCKY! THE NEXT UPDATE WILL BE TOMORROW NIGHT. 

WHAT DO YOU ALL THINK ABOUT HARRY AND VIOLET HAVING A CHILD, WHAT DO YOU WANT TO HAPPEN?? COMMENT YOUR HEARTS OUT BECAUSE I LOVE READING THEM! 

LOVE YOU ALL

90 VOTES AND 80 COMMENTS FOR NEXT CHAPTER 

VOTE

AND

COMMENT