Chapter 52.

WEEK LATER

ISABELLE

A week.

A week since Harry left that note that he would come round that night. A week since I told Harry everything about myself. A week since I've seen Harry and right now, I don't know if I want to see him ever again.

I felt empty inside. Ever since I'd opened up to him and he just left, I felt so empty on the inside. Like everything I once had and had worked for had just gone with him. I don't know why I was feeling like this. Sure we had agreed to date which I don't do often but I don't have that strong feelings for him, do I? I don't even know if we're dating anymore because we haven't spoke or see each other in so long.

I'll admit I've tried calling him. I tried several times but after the first couple of days, I gave up. I didn't want to be that nagging, annoying girl. So I stopped. I thought I'd just let him come to me. That's what Isabelle Matthews would do. She wouldn't wait around for the man, the man would come to her.

"How's you and your man doing?" Ruby asked with a smirk as I walked out of the changing room into the main dressing room, wearing my stage clothes ready for my show.

I had been to work twice this week, this being the third but luckily for me, Ruby has had different days. Unfortunely though, Maggie needed both of us today which meant hell was going to go down, especially if she said one thing wrong to me. I wasn't in a good mood, especially after the whole Harry situation and I didn't want to talk to anyone, especially her.

She hadn't said a word to me since I've come in but as I walked out she decided to open that big slutty mouth of hers. I glared at her, my eyes going into slits as I slowly put my normal clothes into my bag.

"Why does it matter to you?"

Her smirk somehow got bigger. "Oh, cant be going to well then."

It was only Ruby and I in the dressing room as all the other girls weren't here yet because like always I like to be early and everyone else likes to be late or just on time. Ruby is normally a late person but right now, she decided she wanted to come torture me, obviously, and come in earlier.

"What's that got to mean?" My glared continued to stay on her as I now faced her fully.

"I mean you're not answering the question. Basically ignoring the topic of Harry," I cringed at his name as a pit erupted in my stomach, hurt filling my bones. "You cant ever hear his name right now." She laughed, making me fold my arms in front of my chest. "Something must really be bad." She still had that smirk on her face and it made me want to slap her so bad but I didn't have a reason right now and I don't start without a reason.

"How would you know?"

"Isabelle? Oh she's right in the dressing room, you-" Maggie's voice could be heard from the distance behind the door of the dressing room but I didn't pay much attention to her, continuing my stare on Ruby.

"Oh you know."

"No I don't, so why don't you enlighten me?" I stepped closer to her with gritted teeth as I spoke.

"He hasn't told you?" She tried to act fake shocked but she knew whatever she was about to say, I didn't know about. She started laughing. "I guess I was right."

"About what?" I asked confused.

The door behind me opened and I could hear the commotion from outside but I didn't listen or turn to see who it was, I wanted to know what Ruby had to say about me, or about Harry. Ruby's eyes went to behind me before coming back to me with a smirk on her face once again.