Chapter 55.

I ABSOLUTELY LOVE HARRYS NEW ALBUM. 'CAROLINA', 'ONLY ANGEL' 'KIWI' AND 'MEET ME IN THE HALLWAY' ARE PROBABLY MY FAVOURITES BUT I DO LOVE EVERY SONG! HIS ALBUM IS ACTUALLY HELPING ME A LOT AND LISTENING TO HIM AGAIN IS JUST EVERYTHING. I HAVENT TOLD A LOT OF PEOPLE THIS BUT HARRY HAS ACTUALLY HELPED ME THROUGH A LOT SINCE IVE BECOME A FAN AND I APPRECIATE EVERYTHING HE DOES. ANYWAY I AM SO PROUD OF HIM AND HE SEEMS SO HAPPY LATELY AND I LOVE IT!

WHAT SONGS ARE YOU FAVOURITES???

HAPPY READING :)

______________________________________________________________

ISABELLE

Harry and I had been sitting on the sofa, cuddled up in a blanket for a couple of hours now. His birthday was yesterday and for some reason Harry called in to work this morning saying he wouldn't be in again, I didn't know why but I didn't complain. He wanted to spend time with me and I was happy to see him. He didn't look so stressed since yesterday morning. Maybe he needed some time off to relax. I feel like he doesn't get to do that much and I'm glad he has. Even if it is because of me or not.

It's nearly seven and I have to get to work in a couple of hours. I didn't want to leave Harry but unlike him I couldn't take days off, I still had an apartment to pay for. I could only just afford my place, let alone having a day off.

"I have to go to work in a couple of hours." I announced, making Harry aware that this cuddling would have to come to an end.

"Take the day off." He muttered as he nuzzled his face into my neck.

"I cant." I giggled as he kissed me a couple times on the neck.

"I took two days off for you. I'm sure you can do one." He muttered, pulling his face away to look at me in the eyes.

"I cant afford to." I spoke truthfully making Harry scoff.

"It's one day or night for you." He rolled his eyes at me, making me annoyed.

"Sorry but I cant afford my apartment if I don't go to work and I would actually like to keep a place for me to live." I rolled my eyes back at him, making him frown.

"Ok." He said, giving up arguing with me because somewhere deep down he knew I was right.

He was about to speak again when his phone went off. He looked at it on the coffee table and read the ID caller.

"Give me a second." He spoke, picking it up before I could see who it was, he walked into the hallway.

HARRY

"Hello, mother." I spoke as I walked into the hallway.

"Harold, why haven't you been at work these past two days?!"

I rolled my eyes. Why couldn't she ask how I was or say hi first before going into business. Its always business.

"I'm fine, mother. How are you?" I asked sarcastically.

"Don't give me that tone Harold." She spoke with a stern voice.

"Why did you call?" I sighed, just wanting this conversation over so I can go cuddle Belle again but I don't want to waste the few hours I have left with her.

"Did you forget its the business awards tonight?"

"Shit." I muttered. "When and where is it?" I asked

"Of course you did, you've been spending too much time with that girl Harold."

"Not now mother. When and where is it?" I spoke with a stern tone, knowing she hates it when I do but I also knew she would give up and tell me.