Chapter 12.

ISABELLE

It's half 6 and I've only just got the shower. Harry will be here in an half hour. Luckily for me all I had to do was blow dry my hair as I already knew what I was going to wear as I picked it out this morning when I came home from the gym.

You probably think that I'm excited for this date from picking out my outfit so early. However, truth is, I've never been on a date before and for the first time in forever I became nervous. I didn't know how to act on a date, I could probably guess but its not like I fancy Harry because I don't. Yes I agreed to this date, even though I said I don't date, but I think that was more because I knew he wouldn't give up. Plus he looked cute rambling over his words and trying not to piss me off. I couldn't not say yes.

Once my hair was bone dry, leaving it natural as I saw I didn't have that much time to do anything to it anymore. I walked to my mirror and started my make up. Deciding to go natural, I put my foundation on and some mascara with some red lip stick to match my red dress.

I wanted to look nice tonight but still wanted to be me

I wanted to look nice tonight but still wanted to be me. This dress was perfect. I had only ever wore it once and that makes me sad as I love it so much.

Just as I was checking myself out in the mirror, the doorbell rung. I quickly put my black converse on before running towards the door.

Opening it, I revealed Harry standing there with hands in his pockets. He wore his normal attire, black shirt and black jacket, though instead of dress pants he was wearing black skinny jeans, showing off his lanky legs.

I saw him smirking at he looked at me from head to toe.

"Let me grab my jacket." I gave him a small smile. Disappearing to grab my black jacket and my purse.

Harry stood in the same place when I returned. Shutting the door behind us, we walked side by side down my path to his black range rover. Without a word Harry opened my door, letting me take a seat before shutting it and jogging round to his door.

"So, where are we going?" I asked.

"There's this restaurant in town that I go to often, its good there so I thought I would take you." I nodded as he started the car and moved out onto the street.

The car ride fell silent as the radio played quietly in the background. Harry focused on driving as I looked wondering out the window.

*****************

I knew we would be going to a restaurant, hell Harry even told me we was. Though I didn't realise how posh it would be until Harry stopped his car outside the front door.

Harry jumped out the same time I did, giving his keys to the valet. As they drove the car out the way, the view of the restaurant came into sight, giving me a better look.

The front door was huge. It was made all of glass, showing you part of the inside before you even step in. Golden handles looked like they hadn't got one spec of germs on them. The building stood tall and grand. The beautiful grey bricks look like they reach outer space as I craned my head back to look at the top. Freshly planted and watered plants placed outside, hanging baskets hanging by the entrance with roses springing out of them. Yellow lights glowed from inside, lighting the street outside up, no need for street lights at all.