Chapter 49.

I'M SORRY I HAVENT UPDATED BUT HERE I AM!

RANT ABOUT HARRY BEAUTIFUL EDWARD FUCKING STYLES BECAUSE I NEED TO LET IT OUT;

ANYWAY CAN I JUST SAY THAT HARRY COULDVE WENT THE TYPICAL SOLO STAR ROUTE LIKE HE COULDVE CAME OUT ALL DARK AND MYSTERIOUS AND HALF NAKED WEARING LEATHER WITH WOMEN DRIPPING ALL OVER HIM AND HE COULDVE WENT AGAINST THE BAND AND HE COULDVE BECOME THE ROCKSTAR EVERYONE ALWAYS WANTED HIM TO BE BUT INSTEAD HES JUST HIMSELF, ALL PINK AND FLAMBOYANT AND DORKY AND EVERYTHING IS PRETTY AND BRIGHT AND HES LIKE, "HERE I AM, LOVE ME THE WAY I AM OR DONT LOVE ME AT ALL" AND IM SO PROUD OF HIM MY STRONG BABY THIS IS THE SAME MAN WHO CRIED ABOUT WHAT PEOPLE SAID ABOUT HIM!!!! LOOK AT HIM NOW!!! IM SO PROUD!!! FUCKING LOOK AT HIM!!! HES DOING THAT!!!! HE HAS EMBRACED WHO HE IS AND ITS JUST SO SO SO SO DAMN BEAUTIFUL AND I HOPE HE KNOWS HOW MANY PEOPLE LOVE HIM UNCONDITIONALLY!! SNL WAS SO GREAT ESPECIALLY BECAUSE HARRY GOT TO SHOW HIS FUNNY AND SILLY SIDE AND SHOW HIS SERIOUS MUSICIAN SIDE TO THE WHOLE WORLD AND I HONESTLY BET EVERYONE FELL IN LOVE WITH HIM!? HOW COULD YOU NOT FALL IN LOVE WITH THIS SWEET SOUL!!

PLUS HE LOOKS SO HAPPY RECENTLY IN PICTURES WHICH MAKES ME HAPPY:)) AND HIS BEEN LAUGHING MORE I THINK WHICH I HAVE MISSED SO MUCH! IVE MISSED HIS VOICE AND HIS LAUGH AND HIS SMILE GOD IVE JUST MISSED HIM!!

RANT OVER :)

HAPPY READING

HAPPY READING

________________________________________________________

*A MONTH LATER*

ISABELLE

Talking. Sharing. Feelings and personal stuff. I've never been good at it. However the talk me and Harry had a month ago is still running in my mind. He wants me to be more personal with him. He wants to know about me. I know, most people might not find this that bad. Most people understand. I mean, we're going out, of course you should be open with people. But I haven't been open with anyone in forever. Not since my parents. I don't even know if I know how to now. Peter had always tried to get me to open up to people but I always go awkward and don't want to do it. I hate looking vulnerable in front of people.

Harry's been keeping his end of the bargain. This whole month he has told me more about himself. How he got into writing, how much he loved it. How he wished he could just write this second damn book that he decided to do but cant seem to think of anything to write. That he has no inspiration right now and knows his dad will kill him and make him stop it if he doesn't think of something soon. He has told me about his troubles. If we don't stay round one of each other houses, we phone each other. He tells me everything, even over the phone. He even told me about how he hates how his parents treat him like a business partner more than their own child. He hates how his grown up but somehow wouldn't change it for the world because its what's made him who he is now. His shared so much with me.