Chapter 23.

ISABELLE

It's been a week since I told Harry to leave me alone. It's been a week since Harry walked out of my apartment door. It's been a week since I've spoken or even seen Harry. I have to admit, I don't feel any different about him not being here, I'm fine with it.

You miss him, admit it.

I don't.

This whole week, I went back to my normal routine. Going to work, sleeping in, hanging out with Peter. Although Peter has been hanging out with his work mate, Michael, who he fancies, a lot lately. So to be honest I haven't hung out with Peter as much as I use to. Which is kind of a bummer. Although, I met Michael as one of the only times I could hang out with Peter, they were together. He is so nice and I definitely ship them together. They're cute.

I'm going to admit though, whenever I'm alone or not busy, my mind wonders to Harry. Wondering what his doing, if he's missing me. If his found another girl to play with.

Fuck. He needs to get out of my head.

"I've got to go."

"What why?" I said, shocked as Peter got up from the couch.

We had been hanging out for an hour now, watching Gossip girls but I obviously got distracted in my own head.

"I have my first date with Michael tonight remember? I told you when I came round." He spoke, dumbly making me frown.

"Right, sorry, I forgot. Have fun and don't do anything I wouldn't do."

"So not much?" He winked making me fake laugh.

"Shut up and go before I chop your dick off. We all know Michael wouldn't like you then." I teased back making him fake laugh at me before waving and heading out the door.

I got up and walked into my kitchen. Looking in the fridge I found it was bare. Moving on to my cupboards, only to find them bare too.

"Shit."

I knew I had forgotten to do something this week. I had been to lazy as well as busy with work to actually get off my ass and buy myself some food.

I sighed, walking to the door to grab my converse that sat where I had left them last night. Tying up the laces and grabbing my phone and keys, I was out the door within a couple of minutes.

I walked out into the cold London streets, running to my car to get out the cold quicker. Turning the ignition, Betty my Beatle started perfectly. Yes I name my cars. The heating slowly started but I knew it wouldn't be warm until I reached the shop, as the old heater takes a while.

*************

My trolley was filled with endless things I needed to fill my cupboards and fridge. I had enough money lately from not going out to spend a load on food. Meaning I wouldn't have to come back shopping for a couple of weeks, depending how much Peter eats of my food.

I stood on my tippy toes, reaching for a box of cereal that sat on the top shelf. Grabbing a hold of it, I turned only to bump into someone who was walking past.

"God, watch where you're going." The female voice shrieked as she dropped the packed of biscuits that she was holding.

"Sorry." I muttered, even though her tone was so rude.

"Molly, what else do you need?" An all too familiar male voice was heard straight after, I turned my back from the women.

I put the cereal in my trolley and turned round, only to find the women I had bumped into with no one other than Harry. The women's back was now facing me as she spoke to the man I had chucked out only a week ago.