Chapter 20.

ISABELLE

"I'm bored, lets make cakes." I cheerfully got up off the sofa that me and Harry had been sitting on for the past couple of hours.

After our activities in the kitchen we decided to watch Friends but after hours of it, I'm starting to get bored of just sitting around.

"How are you bored, its friends?" Harry said with a raised eyebrow.

I was now standing in front of him as he continued to sit on the sofa.

"I'm the type of person who gets bored easily." I stated with a shrug as I put my hand out for him to grab, which he did.

I pulled him in and we were stand inches apart when he spoke. "So, you'll get bored of me soon?"

I couldn't figure out what it was, but there was something behind his voice that I knew my answer could maybe ruin this day.

"You'll just have to keep me entertained." I winked, making the mood more playful as I walked away from him.

HARRY

When she walked away from me, I couldn't help but stand there with a smirk on my face. Isabelle Matthews was something different. Something that excited me all the time I'm with her. She challenges me and talks back to me. She doesn't find me intimidating or scary. I've never had someone do that before. As much as I love making people feel intimidated by me, something about the way she acts around me makes me love it a bit more than anything else. I love that she challenges me. It's something new and exciting and I'll be damned if she doesn't feel the same.

I have no problem making sure she doesn't get bored of me.

A moment later, I walked to the kitchen where Isabelle was already getting ingredients out of the cupboards. I saw her starting to stand on her tippy toes, trying to reach something that was at the back of the cupboard. I chuckled to myself as I slowly walked towards her. My chest rested on her back as one of my hands landed on her waist. She stopped what she was doing and looked up at me from behind. I smiled at her lightly as my free hand reached for what she was just a minute ago. I grabbed it effortlessly as my height gave me an advantage.

"That's not fair. You're just a lanky prick." She huffed as I gave her the packet of chocolate sprinkles, I chuckled before scowling at the prick part.

She went to walk away but I grabbed her waist quickly, trapping her between me and the counter.

"Prick huh?" I spoke in her ear, then I started to kiss down her neck.

"Hmm, yea." She hummed out as she moved her head, giving me better access to her neck. With that done, I started sucking, giving her a unnoticeable hickey.

When I was finished I kissed it lightly, hearing her whimper. My face now inches from hers as I looked in her eyes.

"Don't call me a prick again." I smirked.

"Would it help if I told you, you were a handsome prick." She giggled, kissing my check lightly as she whispered in my ear. "Because you are." She pulled away and winked at me, making me chuckled at her playfulness today.

Without another moment going past, I grabbed her checks in my hands and kissed her on the lips forcefully. Kissing her was seem to different to kissing anyone else. Let me say, I've kissed a few girls and for some reason they don't give me the feeling that Isabelle does.

"Stop, I want to bake." She muttered on my lips as I pecked them one last time.

"Come on then babe, lets bake." I winked as she turned round, making me slap her bum. She gasped, looking behind me with raised eyebrows before just laughing. I couldn't help it. She's still in my shirt and underwear, I couldn't not hit her perfect plum bum.