Chapter 18.

IM SENDING ALL MY LOVE TO LOUIS AND HIS FAMILY! THE NEWS ABOUT HIS MUM IS THE SADDEST THING! JOHANNAH WAS SUCH A LOVELY, CARING, BEAUTIFUL WOMEN AND RAISED THE BEST CHILDREN WHO SHE IS SO PROUD OF AND SHE LOVED WITH ALL HER HEART! THE WORST THINGS HAPPEN TO THE BEST PEOPLE AND ITS SO UNFAIR!

ALL THE LOVE AND STAY STRONG

____________________________________________________

ISABELLE

"So how was the date?" Peter asked, as I once again rushed around my flat to get ready for work.

I didn't answer Peter when he texted or called me this morning, that's why he is round my house right now trying to get information out of me. Although, I don't want to talk. Especially not about last night. It was the worst date I've been on and I've not even been on loads. Harry ignoring me the whole night wasn't fun, especially for him then to come and tell me off and argue with me after it. I'm not stupid or naïve, I wont stand for stuff like that. I'm stronger than most girls.

"It was good wasn't it? That's why you're not saying anything. I knew it, didn't I tell you, you need to date more. Get to know peop-"

"Shut up, Peter." I bitterly spoke as I throw my shoes on and started walking towards the door.

"What-"

"The date was shit ok. We went to his friend art gallery which I thought wouldn't be that bad but he completely ignored me the whole night. I got looked down on by everyone he knew there plus when I made a sarcastic remark he basically told me off like a child. By the end of the night we ended up having an argument and I told him not to bother to contact me. This, Peter, is why I don't date." I ended, slamming the door open.

The fresh air wasn't the only thing to hit my lungs because when I walked out of my flats front door, I slammed into someone's chest. Their hands grabbed my waist so I wouldn't fall back on my ass, making us be chest to chest. I could feel their heat radiating onto me, making me all flustered.

I looked up to the person who was standing behind my door, only to see Harry Styles, standing their smirking down at me. I glared up at him, wondering why he had decided to come to my flat. Especially after last night. I told him to not bother calling me, that didn't mean come to my flat personally.

God, why couldn't he leave me alone for once.

"What are you doing here?" I spat, moving away from his body.

Standing now back in my doorway, Peter stood behind me probably looking confused as what was happening as I had just told him what had happened last night.

Don't worry, Peter, I'm confused too.

Harry still had that damn smirk on his face and all I wanted to do was smack it off his beautiful face. Fuck, did I really just say that.