Chapter 58.

ISABELLE

"Wait! He thought you were fucking me?" Peter repeated for probably the tenth time since I told him the whole story.

"Yes." I nodded once again, making him burst out laughing.

"How could he not know I am gay?!" He choked out between laughter.

"I dont know. I mean you dont exactly look gay and you dont act gay all the time. We also have never mentioned your boyfriend around him, so I get why." I shrugged. "Still doesnt get why he thought I was fucking you, like eww." I winked at him.

(I don't remember if I gave Peter a face but I've just finished shadow hunters on Netflix and I really picture him as Matthew Daddario)

"Fuck off, you wish I wasnt gay so you could fuck me." He smirked back making me laugh.

"Whatever makes you sleep at night, sweet pea."

Both of us started laughing before Peter suddenly got really serious.

"You love him then, huh?"

I looked at him with a small smile.

"Yea. I mean I didn't know what love was until I met Harry. I didn't even know if what I am feeling was love until I saw him walking away from me, saying he was going to leave me. It just made me think of all the times everyone I have ever loved in my life have left me, and you know, I can't picture a life without Harry anymore and that fucking scares me sometimes. But you were the one to tell me to open up to someone, to learn how to love. So here I am, trying." I spoke truthfully as Peter and I cuddled up and watched a movie on my sofa.

"You look happy with him. I've noticed it. When you're with him, you smile and laugh more, you have this sparkle in your eyes again. It makes me proud and happy to see you like this again. Like before."

I smiled up at him. "He makes me happy, Peter."

"Good because I would have to beat him if he didn't." He joked making me chuckle even though part of that statement I knew, had some truth behind it.

********

"Peter, wake up!" I groaned as I felt his weight on top of me.

We were both still on the sofa. I was laying down with Peter on top of me as a blanket draped over us. We had watched several films last night that we must've ended up falling asleep on the sofa, like always.

"Peter!" I groaned again, pushing his shoulder.

I kept pushing until I managed to push a little too hard and he rolled off of me and landed with a thump to the floor. I put my hand over my mouth as I started giggling to myself when a moan left Peters mouth.

"Fuck!" He muttered, rubbing his eyes as he rolled over onto his back. "What the fuck?" He said looking up at me, now laughing out loud as I laid on the sofa.

"Oh god!" I laughed harder. "I didn't....didn't mean....to push....push you that hard." I spoke in between my laughter.

"Shut up! You little shit, you knew what you were doing." He scowled me, sitting up and leaning his back against my sofa. "Make me breakfast bitch." He tilted his head back at me and smirked.

I rolled my eyes at him before getting off the sofa and walking towards the kitchen.

"I hope toast is ok with you because I haven't gone shopping yet!" I shouted through my apartment.

I didn't hear a reply so I assumed it would be fine for him, so that's what I made him. Toast and marmite.

"Why haven't you gone shopping yet?" Peter asked as soon as I gave him the toast, sitting next to me on the sofa now.

"I don't know, haven't had time." I shrugged.

"Are you sure that's it?" He questioned.

"If you're hinting at something, stop and just say it."

"Have you got enough money?" He bluntly asked making me glare at him.

"Really?"

"What I know it's happened before, I just wanted to check..." He trailed off making me sigh.

"I'm fine. I know it's happened before but I got through it then and I sure as hell will get through it now."

"Ok. Just know I'm here if you need anything and I mean anything." He stated firmly.

"I know you are but you know I will never accept money, from anyone let alone you."

Peter sighed. "I know but I don't mind helping, I mean my mum will help as well, you know she loves you as a daughter."

"I know I just don't want to be in debt with you guys. I don't need anyone's money, I want to do it all myself."

"You're always stubborn and head strong."

"What can I say? I'm never changing."

"And I hope you don't, for anyone."

I looked at Peter and smiled slightly as he shoved his mouth with toast. I'm glad his my best friend and I'll try and keep the promise of not changing, for him.

_________________________________________________________________________

KNOW ITS SHORTER THAN NORMAL BUT IVE GOT YOU ANOTHER CHAPTER SO I HOPE YOU LIKE IT. I'M SLOWLY TRYING TO FIGURE OUT HOW TO GET TO CERTAIN PARTS OF THIS STORY SO THERE MIGHT BE A LOT OF TIME JUMPS SOON BUT I HOPE YOULL STILL LIKE IT! TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK ?? I LOVE READING YOUR COMMENTS SO KEEP THEM COMING:))

LOVE YOU ALL

75 VOTES AND 55 COMMENTS FOR NEXT CHAPTER!!

VOTE

AND

COMMENT