Chapter 14.

JUST SO YOU ALL KNOW I PICTURE RUBY TO LOOK LIKE MARGOT ROBBIE, I DONT KNOW WHY I JUST DO SO YEA THATS A GIF FOR YOU ALL! IF YOU ALL SEE HER LOOKING LIKE SOMEONE ELSE PLEASE GIVE ME SOME FEEDBACK ON IT BECAUSE I CAN ALWAYS CHANGE IT IN TEH NEXT CHAPTER IF YOU ALL THINK DIFFERENTLY

ANYWAY ENJOY

______________________________________________

HARRY

By the time I had got home from work it was almost eleven. I don't know why I work so much but I do. Maybe its because I don't have much else to do. I don't have anyone in my life to look forward to seeing. All I have is this giant apartment that I live in on my own. Meaning when I come home its just silent. Me and my own mind. Maybe that's why I work late. Maybe I just don't want to be lonely and have to stay in the silence with my own mind. I've always been quite a social person, so coming home to this, isn't very pleasing and scares me a bit.

I hate the silence.

That's why I normal play music round the house, or work late and just come home and sleep ready for the next day. Although today was different. I came home with one thing on my own.

Isabelle Matthews.

I wasn't going to go straight to bed right now. I wasn't even going to turn music on to fill the silence. No, I was going to go see Isabelle whether she wanted to or not.

I walked into my bedroom, chucking my blazer on my bed. Peeling off my trousers, I throw on some black jeans with patches on the knees. I left my white shirt on, tucking it in again. I looked in the mirror as I put on my brown boots, once I thought I looked average enough I walked out of my room. Grabbing my black coat that hung by the door, placing it over my broad frame. My wallet was placed in my pocket with my phone and keys. Shutting the door to my flat, I walked towards my range rover which sat on the edge of the kerb where I left it.

Sitting in the front seat of my car I started to think.

Why didn't she text or call me? I didn't do anything wrong, I thought the date went great. I enjoyed myself and that's saying something. I don't normally enjoy myself, I don't normally like meeting new people. As much as I like to social, I don't like making friends. Is going to see her now a bad idea? What if she doesn't want to see me for a reason. What if-

Stop it, Harry! Where is this coming from? You always get the girl and you will!

I started the engine, bringing my baby car to life. I drove down the same roads I did the first time I met her, seeing the same things I did that night. Although this time she wasn't going to reject me, not now and not ever. This time I'm going to make sure I get the girl for good.

****************

ISABELLE

"Izzy someone's here for you!"

"Izzy you need to get on stage now!"

Maggie's voice was heard over one of the girls, so she was the one I listened to. I grabbed my sparkly black jacket and placed it on as I stepped on stage.

The spotlight hit me just right as I faced the audience. The men started to go crazy as they saw my face lift up to look out to them. I circled my hips round, focusing on the music, not even bothering to catch anyone's eye tonight.

I ran up to the pole like I have done before. Grabbing it with one hand as I spun around it. Standing with my back to the audience, I pulled my jacket off to show my black underwear I was wearing, bending over slightly, as I had not bothered to wear much else underneath.