Chapter 61.

WE DIDNT REACH THE MOUNT OF COMMENTS FOR THE LAST CHAPTER BUT IVE BEEN SITTING ON THIS CHAPTER FOR A COUPLE OF DAYS NOW AND I WANT TO SHARE IT WITH YOU SO IM GOING TO BE NICE AND GIVE YOU LOVELY PEOPLE A CHAPTER ESPECIALLY BECAUSE YOU SMASHED THE AMOUNT OF VOTES :)

HAPPY READING!!

_______________________

ISABELLE

When Harry's mother walked into his apartment in a beautiful, floor length purple dress, it made me feel insecure and re-think about what I had decided to wear for tonight

When Harry's mother walked into his apartment in a beautiful, floor length purple dress, it made me feel insecure and re-think about what I had decided to wear for tonight. Harry told me to wear a dress and not jeans, so I picked up my black dress which had white collars. I thought it was cute and perfect for tonight. Harry even told me I looked beautiful as he always does. But the way Harry's mother, Annabelle, looked me up and down with a curled lip made me want to hide away. I knew I couldn't though, so I maned up and held my head up high, trying to show her I did not care for her opinion.

"Oh, I did not know Isabelle would be joining us?" Annabelle spoke with a hint of disgust on her lips but I just smiled as I shook both of their hands after they greeted Harry.

"Should we go sit down?" Harry finally spoke.

One of his hands landed on the the lower of my back, as the other motioned towards his dining room. His parents nodded, slowly making their way into the room as Harry bent down to whisper in my ear.

"Dont let her get to you. We'll be fine." He whispered before pecking my lips. "I love you." He spoke, making me smile up at him.

"I love you too."

He smiled back at me before leading me into the dining room where all the food was set out ready for us to eat.

************

"So, we've eaten and I dont see why we are waiting any longer. You brought us here because you wanted to tell us something, so come out with it, son." Annabelle spoke as the last of out dishes were collected by one of Harry's maids.

Harry grabbed my hand that was shaking on my thigh under the table. It seemed to relax me a little but I couldnt help but grip hard onto his hand, like it was holding me together. I dont know why I was so scared of what his parents would think about this, I shouldnt care, not after everything that they've said about and to me.

"Right, father, mother." Harry spoke making sure he had both of their attention.

He looked at me and I nodded, knowing this was the only time we could do it. That it was now or never.

"Yesterday, I asked Isabelle to marry me and she said yes."

"What?" Annabelle spoke looking back and forth between Harry and I.