Chapter 46.

7TH OF APRIL WILL BE THE DEATH OF ME!! I HAVE WATCHED HARRYS AD SO MANY TIMES ITS ACTUALLY UNREAL AND I CAN NOT WAIT ANY LONGER!! I AM SO EXCITED TO HEAR HIS VOICE AGAIN AND FOR IT TO BE ON ITS OWN IS JUST EVEN BETTER AHHHH IM SO HAPPY RIGHT NOW!!

___________________________________________________________

ISABELLE

I woke up in my own bed. Although I was alone and I knew for a fact Harry was here when I fell asleep. I slowly started to stretch, wondering if Harry had left during the night. But I don't understand if he had because last night he came to apologise to me about what he said. He told me how I was someone he actually wanted to be. So why would he leave?

As I felt like I had stretched enough, I slowly opened my eyes finding Harry right there in front of me. So he hadn't left? Watching him now, I wondered what he was doing. He was walking back and forth in front of my bed. One hand running through his hair now and then while the other picked at his bottom lip. He had his eyebrows frowned and looked almost frustrated but I couldn't guess why.

I turned my head to look at the table beside my bed and saw the clock read seven o'clock in the morning. What was he doing up at seven, pacing around my room when he could be cuddle up asleep with me. All of this just confused me to no end, so I decided to make myself none. I coughed a little as I sat up, my back against the headboard of my bed and I made sure to bring the quilt up with me, so that my nakedness was covered up.

Harry's head snapped towards me. All movement stopped. He stood facing me now, eyebrows still frowned but his hands now beside him. He was stood in his boxers and trousers from last night and nothing else. Nothing was said as he just continued to look at me. His eyes showed anger and frustration but nothing gave me any clues to what this was about. The more he stared the more confused I got. My own eyebrows raised up in a questioning way but Harry continued just to stare with the same look on his face.

"What's wrong?" I questioned after a couple of moments, deciding I was getting fed up with all this silent treatment and staring.

"What's wrong?" He laughed with no humour. "What's wrong?!" He shouted.

I jumped back in surprise as I didn't think he would shout that loud. My head hit the headboard of the bed but that was the last thing I was thinking about when Harry started pacing again, looking at me with the same expression from before.

"The thing that's wrong here is that I didn't use a condom last night and come to think of it whenever we have sex I never use a condom." He stated making my eyebrows knit together thinking of why this is such a big deal to him. "I always use a condom or make sure the girls on the pill because I can not be having a baby, not yet anyway. Or I don't want the girl blackmailing me with one but with you I always seem to forget and that's not good. Why don't you ever say anything? Girls are always aware of stuff like that, so why not you?" He suddenly stopped pacing, now facing me with one of his fingers pointing directly at me with an evil look in his eyes. "Do you want a baby?! Do you want to get pregnant with my baby to blackmail?! To show you are better than every other girl I've been with?! Because this stops now if that's true because I can not be dealing with a baby right now, not in this time of my career!" He growled at me making me sit there with my mouth open like an idiot.

"Fuck you!" I shouted as I got up from my bed.

I grabbed a pair of knickers I found on the floor, probably the ones from yesterday, before walking to my closest. I grabbed a pair of jeans and a baggy jumper, throwing them on quickly as Harry silently watched me with the same evil eyes, like he believed everything he was coming up with.

"Don't talk to me like that!"

"Why not? Because you're big shot CEO?!" I growled back at him, catching him off guard.