Chapter 62.

THIS IS SHORTER THAN MY OTHER CHAPTERS AND IM SORRY. IM ALSO SORRY I HAVENT UPDATED IN A WHILE BUT IVE BEEN WORKING EVERYDAY SINCE IVE FINISHED COLLEGE BUT I WILL TRY HARDER I PROMISE. IVE HAD THIS CHAPTER SAT IN MY DRAFTS FOR A WHILE NOW BECAUSE I WASNT SURE IF I LIKED IT BUT IVE RE-READ IT AND RE-WROTE IT SO I HOPE YOU LIKE IT !! 

HAPPY READING 

_________________________________________________

ISABELLE

"So, we need to think of a date." Harry said.

Harry and I have been laying on my bed for hours now, chucking ideas out to each other about our wedding. But the one thing we cant seem to decide or think on is the date.

"We do." I replied.

"Have you got any ideas?" Harry asked pulling me into his side even more.

"No."

"Not anything?"

"No."

"Why are you being so blunt about this?" Harry suddenly asked and I could see him getting frustrated with me.

"I'm not. Harry," I spoke sitting up beside him so I could look at his face. "I don't care when or where we get married, ok? All I care about it marrying you. We could elope for all I care and I wouldn't mind." I chuckled but his face didn't show any amusement.

I leant down and kissed his lips lightly and slowly. "Harry Styles, I love you and when and whatever you want me to do for this wedding, I'll do it." I whispered against his lips.

"I know but," Harry sat up making him sit beside me. "I just want this to be as much your wedding as it is mine. I know you're not into marriage and everything but I don't want you to think this is all about me because it's not, it's about us." I saw the sad look in his eyes and I knew this mattered to him, even if I do find marriage stupid.

"Harry, I know I find marriage a stupid thing but with you it's not like that, not at all. I want this. Maybe you're changing my mind on this whole marriage thing." I spoke with a small smile as he smiled back at me.

"I really hope I am." Harry said before kissing me passionately. "The guest list is the next thing we need to do." He said as we pulled away making me frown.

"Well, apart from Peter, his mum and Maggie, I don't really have anyone else to come. So, that's easy I guess, the rest if your family and friends." I forced a smile onto my face as Harry nodded and wrote down my three guests on a pad he had beside the bed.

After Harry continued to write down his guests. He was speaking to me as he wrote each name down. Telling me who they were to him and why they should come. I wasn't listening much because I couldn't help but feel a little pathetic and sad.

I had no one to come to my own wedding. I shut everyone out so I had no friends apart from Maggie and Peter. They were my only family as well, including Peter's mum. My parents had died because of me and as much as I would've loved them to be here, they obviously can't. The people who made me, gave me up when I was little and I don't even have contact with them. Even if I did have contact I wouldn't want them to come to my wedding. Fuck I don't even want to see them now, let alone invite them. I don't want the people who made me anywhere near me now. My siblings don't even want to know me after the accident and I don't blame them. I am an orphan who killed their parents, I wouldn't want to know me ether. Even if I managed to contact them I don't think they would want to come and that would be more heart breaking then not even inviting them in the first place. At least then I don't have to hear the rejection or the hurtful words they might say to me.

"I think that's it." Harry's voice snapped me out of my thoughts.

I looked at him and forced a smile. "Sounds perfect." I spoke, like I had listened to every word he said.

HARRY

I know Belle wasn't listening to me as I wrote down all my guests, explaining to her who each one was to me. I wanted her to be involved with our wedding but I feel like I'm doing all the work. Most girls would love to be doing this but my Belle isn't one of them. I know she thinks marriage is stupid but I've been pushing that aside as she keeps telling me she just wants to be with me and that's all I need to know she's ok with all of this. 

I also know that the reason she wasn't listening to me, was because she was deep in thought and I can guess it was about the guests. She probably hates that she will only have three people at our wedding while everyone else will be my own guests. I know she hates that her foster parents aren't here to see her and to see her have this life that is ahead of her but there isn't anything I can do about that and as much as I wish I could, I just cant. Of course I want her to be happy at our wedding, I don't want her to think its nothing to do with her and more to do with my status because its not. It's meant to be about both of us and I'm going to make it about both of us. I'm going to make sure she has more people for her there, I've already started on it and I hope she'll be as happy as I'm imagining her when I tell her, or even show her. 

_______________________________________________

I HOPE YOU LIKED IT!! PLEASE COMMENT WHAT YOU THINK?!! AND WHAT DO YOU THINK HARRY HAS PLANNED AND WHEN WILL HE TELL ISABELLE?? 

LOVE YOU ALL 

90 VOTES AND 70 COMMENTS FOR NEXT CHAPTER!!! 

VOTE

AND

COMMENT