Chapter 70.

I'VE DECIDED TO GIVE IT ANOTHER GO AT WRITING SO HERE IT GOES :)

ISABELLE

"Will you be home for dinner?" I asked down the phone to my husband. 

"Yes, of course. I always am." 

"Good because I want to see you before I go to work." 

"You see me when you get back as well you know and you saw me before I left this morning." He chuckled down the line. 

"I know, I just miss you."

"I miss you too. I'll be home just in time. I love you."

"I love you too, bye." 

I hung up and went back to watching my TV programme. 

Harry and I have been married for just over a year now. I moved into his house and sold my apartment. I still work at the gentlemen's club but Harry knew he wouldn't change that about me. I love it, even though I know I should probably start thinking of something for when I cant do it anymore. I just don't have the heart to say I want to leave because I don't think I ever will generally want too. I managed to lessen my days at the club as I wanted the weekends to be days for me and Harry as he works all week during the day and I work during the night. Although, he wakes me up to say goodbye before he leaves in the morning and he makes sure he comes home to have dinner with me before I go. He then stays up until I come home to make sure I am home before he goes to sleep. He says its because he cant sleep without me too which I think is cute, although its the same for me too. 

___________________

"Honey, I'm home." Harry laughed as he walked through the door. "I've always wanted to say that." He spoke, pecking my lips as he come into the kitchen where I had laid out our dinner. 

"I can tell." I chuckled. "How was your day?" 

"Busy and stressful. There's all this work coming in and people wanting me to help publish their book. One person doesn't even have a book but he wants to be published." He moans as I listen to every word. "How was yours?" 

"Boring, I finished watching Ghosts wars though." I smiled widely making him chuckle. 

"Peter was busy then?" 

"Yes, he went out with Michael. How's your book coming along?" 

Harry shrugged, sighing to himself. "Not good." 

Ever since he told me he was going to write a new book, he's been trying so hard but cant seem to do it. He doesn't want to fail as his last one went so big and he managed to build a company from it. He's scared this one isn't going to be good. He also doesn't have anything he is passionate to write about at the moment and the fact his business is getting busy again, he hardly has any time. 

"My father is quite happy about it though because it means he got his way of me just doing the business. But I don't know, I want to write again and I've tried every night but I just cant seem to do it." 

"It'll come to you soon." I spoke kissing him on more time on the lips. 

"Talking about my parents, they want to have dinner next week, Friday night." 

"Okay, I'll get it off work." I nodded.

__________________________________________________

I KNOW ITS SHORT BUT I'M GOING TO TRY AND FINISH THIS STORY BUT IT MAY JUST TAKE A WHILE AND BE A LOT OF FILLER CHAPTERS AND SHORT CHAPTERS WHICH I APOLOGISE FOR BUT ITS JUST UNTIL I GET RID OF MOST OF MY WRITERS BLOCK ON THIS STORY. I HOPE YOU LIKE IT AND I WILL BE STARTING THAT NEW STORY SOON AND THIS ONE WILL BE ON HOLD BUT I WILL UPLOAD SLOWLY TOO IF I SUDDENLY HAVE AN IDEA. 

LOVE YOU ALL 

COMMENT 

AND 

VOTE