Chapter 67.

ISABELLE

I didn't sleep well last night. Mainly because I was thinking to much but another reason being that Harry never did come back. Which meant for the first time in a while I had to sleep by myself and last night I figured out I definitely sleep better with Harry by my side, holding me.

Bags laid underneath my eyes as I sat at my kitchen table with a cup of tea in my hands. I had hardly drank any of it as I could feel it slowly going cold through my hands. I wore one of Harry's old jumpers he had left here with a pair of leggings. As much as I wasn't happy with Harry right now, I still needed a part of him with me right now, so I knew I wouldn't do anything stupid. It sounds pathetic because I've never attached myself to someone like I have to Harry. I don't like that I cant spend a day without missing him, his touch, his smell, just him in general. I hate it but I also love it. I love having that feeling in my stomach that doesn't stop even when he's around. I love the way he makes me feel. I love the feeling of being loved again. I only ever felt that with my foster family and now I have it again with Harry. I love it because I've missed it. 

HARRY

"Where is she?" 

"She's not here." 

"Why? What happened? Does she know?" 

"No, she doesn't. It was meant to be a surprise but yesterday didn't go as planned." 

"What happened?" 

"Did you do something?" 

"No, I mean maybe I did, I don't know. We went to see her birth mum and it didn't end to well." 

"Where is she now then?" 

"At home. Her home." I spoke, grabbing a piece of paper, writing Belle's address on it and handing it over. "This is her address, go see her. You shouldn't be able to not see her just because of me." 

ISABELLE

I had been sitting in my kitchen for a couple of hours now when a knock came from my front door. I looked up confused. The knock was far to light for it to be Harry and Peter would've just walked in like he always does, so who could it be? 

I opened the door and standing in front of me was Janet and Elliott Matthews. My siblings. 

"Oh Izzy!" Janet cried coming forward and hugging me tight. 

I was in too much shock that my arms stayed at my side as she hugged me tight with so much love. 

"Janet, calm down. Don't scare her." Elliott spoke from behind. 

Janet let me go and stood back next to Elliott. I continued to look at both of them shocked and confused. How and why? 

My mouth opened but nothing came out, instead Elliott spoke again. "Can we come in? Maybe explain everything?" I just nodded because I didn't know what else to do. 

They walked past me into my living room, taking a seat on my sofa. I slowly shut the door, confusion still written all over my face. I didn't know what was going on or why they were here, I thought they hated me for I did to their parents? 

"Did you, errr, want a drink?" I asked as I stood in front of them both. 

"No, I'm okay." Janet said. 

"Yes I'm fine too, I think its best if we just talk" Elliott spoke making me nod my head again as I took a seat opposite them. 

"So I guess you have a lot of questions and maybe you could get them out now before we explain everything." Elliott said and I nodded taking a deep breath before saying everything I was thinking. 

"I just don't understand why you are here, like how do you even know where I live that's a little weird is it not? I love you guys, I do, I mean you are technically the only family I have but I didn't think you would want to see me again not after what I did to your parents. I killed them, if I wasn't such a winey brat of a child and just stayed home they wouldn't have died. I thought you hated me for that and I don't understand why you are here, why now."

"Oh Belle." They both spoke making tears come to my eyes as it had been ages since I'd heard that nickname from them, it remembered me of the good old days. It even remembered me of their parents a little bit. 

They both moved to sit ether side of me and Elliott pulled me into his side as Janet spoke. "Belle, we don't hate you and we definitely don't blame you for what happened. You need to stop blaming yourself because it wasn't you, it was that drunk driver not you. We tried so hard to get in contact with you after it happened but we just couldn't seem to find you, it was like you had completely disappeared. We didn't want you to be alone through everything that happened and I'm sorry we didn't try hard enough to find you but we are here now. We want to rekindle and get back to how we were. We don't want to miss anything else of your life." 

"How did you know where I was? How did you find me now?" I asked. 

"That man of yours found us." Elliott spoke making me snap my head up and look at them. 

"Harry? Harry found you?" 

"Yes, told us to come to his house but when we got there you wasn't there. He didn't say much just gave us your address and said we shouldn't miss out on seeing you just because he did something stupid" Janet said. 

"Which by the way, do I need to beat him for the something stupid?" Elliott spoke with a serious expression making me giggle. 

"No, I think his made up for it." I smiled, hugging them both tight. 

"Talking about not wanting to miss out on anymore of your life, we here you are engaged?!" Janet cheered making me laugh and show them my ring. 

"Yes, shockingly." 

Elliott, Janet and I stayed up all night talking. We talked about everything we had missed out on, in each others lives. Janet was even ready to help me with my wedding and I finally felt like this wedding was more than just Harry's because I finally had my family there. 

Harry. I couldn't believe he had done this. I know we had an argument about my mum yesterday but this I feel has made up for it a little bit because he didn't just find my mother but he found my siblings who mean more to me than anything and I couldn't be more glad for it. He brought my family back to me and I don't know how to thank him but I know I will find him tomorrow and talk to him. 

______________________________________________

IM SORRY ITS BEEN A WHILE IVE HAD REALLY BAD WRITERS BLOCK AND I THINK I STILL HAVE IT AND I WANT THE BEST FOR YOU TO READ AND I HOPE THIS IS OKAY FOR EVERYTHING AND I HOPE YOU LIKE IT! PLEASE COMMENT WHAT YOU THINK AND PLEASE GIVE ME TIME BECAUSE IM BUSY AND I DONT REALLY KNOW HOW I WANT THIS STORY TO GO AT THE MOMENT. 

55 VOTES AND 30 COMMENTS FOR NEXT CHAPTER !

VOTE

AND

COMMENT