Chapter 76.

OMG I JUST SEEN THIS HAS OVER 200K READS!! THATS INSANE THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR SUPPORT AND LOVE FOR THIS BOOK. I DID NOT EXPECT THIS WHEN I STARTED WRITING ON HERE AND THIS MAKES ME SO HAPPY THAT PEOPLE LOVE MY WRITING.

LOVE YOU ALL

ENJOY READING!

___________________________________

ISABELLE

Harry was at work and I had nothing to do, so I decided to draw. I hadnt drawn in a while because its been the weekend and I havent gone to evening classes. However, I felt a sudden need to draw and let everything out through my pen and paints.

Only used my black pen today and for some reason it helped because I didn't want to use colour, colour meant happy and I felt like I hadnt been that in a while.

As I was drawing I couldnt keep my mind of Harry, not even just him but us as a family. I was thinking about a baby that couldve been us if I wasnt such a mistake of a child and could get pregnant. If I could just get pregnant me and Harry would not be having this problem right now, we would be trying to get pregnant. We would have a child and a family and he wouldnt be so distant from me. All I want is for him to be happy and I dont know if I am that for him anymore.

I guess my heart is just so tired.

****************

HARRY

"So, we go live with expanding the company to America in a couple of months." My father spoke as I sat at my desk trying to write this damn second book.

"Yes." I nodded.

"You'll have that book finished by then wont you?"

"What?" I looked up at him confused. We didnt agree on that.

"If you get your second book out around the same time we expand it will get us more advertisment on the company and help with expansion."

"We did not talk about me getting this book down in a couple of months. I thought it would be at least a year for this second book."

"You've done it before, you'll be fine."

"Writing a book isnt as easy as it looks, especially a good one."

"Well, I'm sure you can do it. We have our trust in you to do it by then. Anyway thats all I needed to talk to you about, so I will see you later."

"Bye Father."

My father shut the door behind him but it soon opened again. I sighed out loud thinking he was back to moan but instead another voice was heard.

"Hey, am I intruding on anything?"

I looked up and saw Violet standing in the doorway of my office with a bag of food in her hand.

I smiled. "No, not at all. Whats up?"

"Thought I would bring you lunch. I werent sure if you would have realised it was like half two."

I looked at the clock and sighed again. "No I've been so busy and-"

"I get it, I saw your father so I get it." She chuckled making me smile that she understood without me even needing to go over it all again.

"So what food did we get?"

"Chinese."

"Ooo, my favourite." I smiled and she chuckled as I dug into my food straight away.

"So how is everything? Louis didnt go to hard on you the other night?"

"No, we just spoke about a few things."