Chapter 16.

HARRY

I got another date with Isabelle tonight. Even if she didn't agree, her friend did. He seemed eager to get her out, so I'll take what I can get.

I knew when Isabelle walked in on me standing in between Ruby's legs that she was jealous. The way she spat her words out and the glares she was giving Ruby explained it all. The look in her eyes when I got closer to her gave it away more. I couldn't help but smirk, even now, about her being jealous. She was so in to me and there was no way she could deny it. She didn't just get jealous for no reason. She might act all cold to me but I knew that was just a cover up. It always is.

My phone ringing, snapped me out of my thoughts as I sat in my office, wondering about where I should take Isabelle tonight.

"Hello?"

"Haz, mate! You haven't forgotten about coming to the gallery tonight have you?" Louis' voice spoke through the speaker of my phone.

"What?" I asked confused, wondering when I had agreed to go, I know I normally do but still, I had a date tonight.

"Last week you said you would come to my new artist I am showing. I need as many people as I can get, mate!"

"Can I bring a date?" I asked, even though I knew I could anyway, it just come out my mouth.

Louis' laughter filled my eyes before he spoke again, making me roll my eyes. "Of course you can. Just make sure its not one of your oh so lovely sluts."

I could here Lou smirking behind the phone, making me roll my eyes at him again.

"Whatever. I'll see you tonight."

Once I hung up with Louis I decided to text Isabelle about our date.

- Wear something nice and elegant tonight, H -

I was never much of kisses person, I never put them.

- I don't have anything like that :/ I -

I didn't reply to Isabelle's message as I knew what I was going to do. I was going to buy her a dress for tonight. I wanted her to dress nice and elegant because not only is it a professional art gallery but I knew there would be a lot of people I know, who also know my family and I couldn't have her dressed anything other than elegant. She had to look the part. She couldn't embarrass me. I kind of guessed she wouldn't have but I didn't want to assume but I don't care what she thinks about me buying her a dress even when we aren't anything, I'm going to do it anyway.

"CLAIRE!" I shouted, knowing she would come running in.

"Yes, Sir."

"Get me a dress. One for the art gallery showing tonight. I'll email you the size and the details of where you should send it." I spoke as she wrote everything done on her note pad she had with her, nearly everywhere.

"That's all." I spoke again when she looked at me, before nodding and walking out to search for a dress for my sweet Isabelle.

ISABELLE

Harry never replied to my text and I had no idea what to wear. I didn't know where we would be going, especially now he said to dress nice and elegant. All my dresses are for night clubs. Definitely not elegant at all.

As I stood looking in my wardrobe I heard a knock at my door. My eyebrows creased together as I couldn't think of anyone who would be coming over. It's only five so its two hours until Harry comes and Peter would've just let himself in. The knocking continued, making me slowly walk towards the door, swinging it open. I found a women standing there, glasses on her face, covering her brown eyes. Her hair pulled back in a pony tail and her full fridge cover her forehead. She smiled at me brightly before talking as I looked at her confused.