Chapter 22.

HARRY

"Where is he?" I spoke to Claire with no emotions on my face or in my voice.

I just wanted this to be over.

"In your office, sir."

I nodded, walking towards my office door. Not stopping once, swinging the door open, revealing the man that has ruined my weekend.

"Mr Styles, lovely to see you again."

Tim stood up and shook my hand straight away.

"You too, Mr Taylor."

I made my way round my desk, sitting in the chair behind it, looking at Tim as he sat back down.

"So, I here somethings wrong with the contract?"

**************

The meeting with Tim Taylor went on for hours. I had got here at six and am only just leaving and its now ten. Four hours and the contract stayed the same and he finally agreed to everything. Basically, this meeting was a load of shit and didn't need to happen. Clients just like to be difficult and think they can get more from my company when they cant and everything always stays the same in the end.

Thanks to this idiot of a client, Isabelle probably hates me right now and I've ruined what was a perfectly nice weekend.

I don't know if she's going to talk to me again, the things I said were pretty horrible and I sure would hate it if someone sound them things to me, if I was Isabelle. I know now it was the wrong thing to do, especially because Isabelle is such an independent women, she's shown that many times. She doesn't need anyone to help her or be with her, let alone a man like me, who could give her everything she's ever dreamed off.

I know for a fact Isabelle doesn't need me. Fuck, I don't need her. I've never needed a women before why would Isabelle change that. Yes, I like her company and the sex is good but that's about it. I don't need her in my life. I could not see her again and it would not affect me.

I know what I need to do. I need to find another girl. To get my mind of Isabelle. That's it. I just haven't fucked another girl since Isabelle and that's why I keep doing back. All I need to do it fuck another girl and I'll be fine.

I'll show Isabelle I don't need her. I'll show everyone, I'm fine.

"See you tomorrow, sir." Claire spoke as I came out my office. She was packing all her things in her bag, smiling sweetly at me like she always does.

I nodded as she walked out of the office building, making sigh.

I need to find a girl tonight.

A moment later I heard the elevator coming back up, I would guess that Claire forgot something, she always is. However the moment the doors open, I did not expect to see such a good looking women, one I've never seen before.

"Sorry, I don't know if I'm in the right place. I'm here to meet my sister, Claire?" The women spoke and I smirked at her as every letter rolled off her tongue.

God, I want to know what that tongue can do.