Crush (Camila/You)

(For a better reading try listening to David Archuleta's song "Crush" 😉)

[Your POV]

This is it. This is really is it. Gosh! I can do this..I can-

"Ugh! I can't!" I groaned in irritation and ran my hand through my hair.

I'm going to confess my feelings towards camila, camila is my friend since we were in 1st grade. Now she's on tour along with her bandmates, yes. You're right. Camila Cabello of fifth harmony is my bestfriend, and I'm going to admit my feelings towards her.

Also this would be the first time I'll be seeing her for after 5 months, and I decided to admit my feelings now towards the latina. Since rumors about camren is resurfacing again..

I am currently in her dressing room along with her mother sinu, sinu places a hand on my shoulder to comfort me.

Yep. Sinu knows. She knows about my crush towards her eldest daughter, at first I was worried that she would disapprove of it. But boy was I wrong! I'm really happy that she supports me along with her husband, camila's father Alejandro.

"Don't worry mija I'm sure camilita feels the same." she gives me a confident and hopeful smile, that I couldn't help but reciprocate.

"Thanks Mama C" I gave her an appreciative nod then went in for a hug.

*Ding*

From: My Banana loving Princess🍌😍

Hi my Prince! We just finished our show I'll meet you in my dressing room! Bye! Xoxo 😘❤

I smiled when I received her text, also my heart pounded loudly when I saw that she used the nickname she always calls me.

To: My Banana loving Princess 🍌😍

Good! I'm with your mom rn, ok see ya princesa! ❤ :) x

I send the message to her, just as I was about to put my phone back into my pocket it dinged.

From: My Banana loving Princess 🍌😍

OMYGOOOOD! REALLY?! TELL HER I SAID "HI" 😄 I'll be there in 6 mins. 😁❤

"Cami says "Hi" ." I told sinu who was just beside me witnessing our chat.

"God! I'm so effin nervous!" I told sinu with a shaky voice, she then hold my hand and shooks her head.

"It'll be just fine."

*21 minutes later..*

"What's taking her so long?" I said impatiently, I am now having second thoughts about this.

I looked at the time and saw that she's late, I stared at my clock for the umpteenth time today.

With a sigh I got up and told sinu I'll go get her daughter, she simply nods then continues to read a book and I made my way to the door.

I pushed open the door my eyes widened, then I gasp.

"Y-Y/N!" she faced me with shock written all over her face, her eyes wide like a deer caught in headlights.

"Cam-camila?? Wha-what...." tears began to form from my eyes, and I felt my heart shatter into tiny bitsy bits.

Fuck. I just saw camila, the girl I was crushing on since 1st grade eating faces with no other than "Planet Green Eyes" herself.

Lauren Jauregui.

"Hi Y/N" lauren greeted me with a smug looking smirk on her face, she looked like she won a contest. Which she actually did.

For 4 years now, I have to compete with lauren for camila's attention. But I found it impossible since the fandom are hardcore shipping "Camren" from left and right.

"S-so.." I said trying to surpass the strong urge to cry, so I swallowed the lump forming in my throat.

"The rumors are true huh?" I laughed bitterly. "Camren is alive and sailing..again." I said the last part inaudibly.

I know I shouldn't act all jealous and shit, because I don't have the right to. And I will only ever be a "Best Friend" to her. And..she isn't mine to begin with.

"Congratulations by the way."

I gave a weak, sad, disappointed, and forced smile to the both of them, camila still stood frozen with mouth agape still not saying anything.

"Bye Camila.." I started to walk away from the both of them, but I decided to turn around one last time to finally say what I've been dying to say.

"You know..I've always been in love with you, ever since 1st grade. I thought maybe- maybe you'd feel the same towards me..but I thought wrong." she now has tears streaming down her face, but I still continued anyway.

"I-I'm in love with you Karla Camila Cabello Estrabao.." her hand flew to her mouth to muffle the sobs coming out.

"I-I..Y/N- I.." I shook my head at her and ran, I ran away as fast as I could. I heard her yelling out my name, but I didn't bother to look back.

What ran through my mind was that I gotta run, run as far as I can away from the girl I love.

My feet took me to a place I not know of, when I saw a tree I leaned against it and slid down crying holding my knees against my chest.

Then one lyric of a song came to my mind.

"And I know this crush ain't going away.."